Chapter 3: Don't talk to me

Samaya's P.O.V

i was in my room getting ready for class when i was done i walked out justin had been waiting on the coach in the middle room for me to be done.

I thought back at what happened yesterday with Marina.

'im always a loyal friend to marina and she should show me the same respect'

Justin looked at me and smiled slitely "Hey." he said getting up

"Hi.." i say grabbing my Gucci bag and walking out the door with justin behind me.

i walked into the class room and noticed Marina there with harry they were hugged up.

"Samaya!"marina said hopping up and coming my way "look im really sorry about yesterday i was the ONE to blame like always.. im Just really really Sorry" Marina says with a sincere look on her face but i shrugged it off she had to learn not to do me any kind of way

"You take advantage of my presence when something goes wrong who always there to save youre ass..!!" i say flipping my hair over my shoulder Noticing marina wouldnt reply i grinned devilishly

"Dont talk to me.." i say and with that i walk away and sit down ready for the class to start.

.............................................

Marina's P.O.V.

She wants to play like that then fine. I sit there the whole time holding harry hand.

I am pretty sad that samaya won't forgive me. If only she would.

The whole entire class period this girl stares at me and harry. She stares at us and talks shit. When the teacher finally finishes the lesson.

The girl walks up to me and harry. She has blondish hair. She trys to show off her boobs but she doesnt have any. she makes the most stupidest remark

" You know harry is dating me right come on everyone knows that me and harry are a thing"

What the hell. Harry couldn't be dating this hoe. he is dating me I give harry a questionable look.

He finally says " Taylor we broke up you cheated on me. I am dating Marina now"

He points at me. I smile at him. He holds my hand.

" Marina is my babe. okay not you taylor so if i was you. I would leave us alone" I couldn't just let him talk about that girl alone.

" First of all whatever your name is. I don't give a fuck if you dated harry. You are his ex he doesn't care about you. I would like it if you shut the fuck up. Take your saggy boobs somewhere else".

I told that bitch who is the boss. Harry looks at me and smiled he whispers in my ear " you told her.By the way I am totally over her and I like you." I smile at the thought that he likes me.

That bitch replys to " Eww you guys are disgusting. Harry is mine so dont think you won" the she walks away

I yell " DOES IT LOOK LIKE I GIVE A FUCK."

I hear whole bunch of ohhs and oh no she didnt. Thats how you get a bitch to shut up.

One point for me
...........................................................

Justin's P.O.V.
I see harry at the back of the class room with a girl.

She has carmel skin with light brown eyes. She is wearing black and red jordans. She is umwearing black ripped skinny jeans and red tank top with black and red snap back.

She looked like one of those chilled out people. Wait why is harry holding her hand I thought he was with Taylor.
................................................................