The most important meal of the day | Johnny Depp imagines

I rubbed my eyes and woke up to the slight gleam of light peaking through the cream colored curtains. "Johnny?" I got up from the bed and put on my shorts since I usually just sleep in my underwear. I walk out to see Johnny cooking food which is very new since he usually gets take out because he can't cook at all, I'm more of a chef than him.

"Johnny what are you doing?" I chuckled softly rubbing my head.

"Cooking you breakfast" he said while he sloppily flipped a pancake and burned his hand trying to fix it back on the pan.

"dammit-" he lowered the heat on the pan and went to the sink to pour cold water on the burn.

"yikes Johnny, this is why I cook"

"oh you get up just to bully me, come here -"

He went to me and picked me up and sat me on the counter. "well hello there beautiful" he kissed my cheek. "Aw Johnny, this is cute and all but make sure you don't burn the house down"

"I know what I'm doing, kind of, sorta, shut up" Johnny said playfully snickered and played with his hair.

"I'm still tired can you maybe bring the breakfast to me in bed please?" I pouted my lips and looked at him "please?"

"alright love, but only since you asked"

I went back to bed and cozied up in the soft blankets and sheets, rubbing my legs against the cotton. I yawned lightly and closed my eyes till I heard the door creak.

"You fell asleep"

He poked my head. I woke up to the touch and saw the breakfast on the plate. Crispy bacon and three pancakes one burnt and the two others were perfect, and scrambled eggs with black pepper and salt. He knows what I like at least.

"Here, I know it's not the best , and it's kind of burnt but-"

"Kind of burnt?"

"Shhh just eat"
Johnny handed me the plate and smiled.

"I hope you like it" he said

"I'm sure I will, at least a little bit" I laughed I ate the food and enjoyed it actually , it was pretty good, especially considering the fact that Johnny never cooks , E v e r , but he did pretty well other than burning the pancake.

"Aren't you gonna eat something ?" I said lightly. He looked at me, "I'll probably eat some cereal, I'll be ok". I smiled and brought his hands closer to me. After I was done eating I closed my eyes, still tired. It felt like I was asleep forever till I felt something crawl into the bed. I assumed it was one of the cats because I felt a tug on my underwear.

My face became a crimson once I saw Johnnys face between my legs. He looked up at me, realizing I had noticed him and said "I think I want to eat now"

I couldn't put my thoughts into words so I just closed my eyes and sighed with a slight sly smile on my face.

I felt his hands run down my thighs, they were cold enough to make my body shiver but warm enough to make my eyes roll back. His hot breath pressed against my skin and made me moan from the sensitivity. Looking down, i saw him grin from my reaction, pleased with the way he made me feel.

He licked up my entrance and my body squirmed, it had only started but the experience felt like it had taken forever. His velvet tongue licked me in circles, teasing my clit occasionally, making a knot start to form in my lower stomach. The feeling intensified and builded up so fast. I was in absolute lust. I was infatuated with this feeling. I felt my wetness roll down my thigh as I heard him lick his light colored lips seductively.

"That was so fucking good "

"Mhmm"