Battle

Steve and I look behind us to see the portal on our left. Three figures step through; Okoye, Shuri and T'Challa, fully restored and ready to fight. Steve and the revived Wakandans share a look when Sam zooms in from above in his Falcon armor. As he does, we see dozens more portals opening up all around the battlefield. Through one of these, we see Doctor Strange descend in. He is joined by Drax, Mantis, Star Lord and Spider-Man. Everyone watches in confusion and awe as more and more heroes arrive from all corners of the universe, all backed up with forces of their own including T'Challa and his Wakandan army, Valkyrie and the Asgardians, Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts and several Ravager ships. Amongst the throngs of heroes I see Bucky, Groot, Wanda, Hope and Pepper, clad in her own iron suit, arrive. Nearly every hero has magically been transported to the battlefield to face Thanos' hordes.

"Is that everyone?" I hear the cockiness that I can guarantee is Stephen Strange, only because he sounds so much like Tony.

"What, you wanted more?" another man, who is dressed very similar to Strange shrugs and look around. Giant-Man emerges from the rubble of the Avengers facility with Professor Hulk, Rhodes, and Rocket. The Avengers, Guardians, Wakandans, Asgardians, and Ravagers take up battle positions. The heroes standing across Thanos' forces.

"AVENGERS!" Steve looks over to me. I nod and stand strong beside him, before he summons Mjolnir, "...... assemble."

Thor makes a battle cry and the heroes charge. Thanos commands his army to charge as well, then both sides collide, at the meet-line,Drax and Korg, Pepper and Tony, all which are battling against Thanos' army. Steve, Thor, and I fight Thanos. Steve takes Stormbreaker but Thor flies to him and passes Mjolnir, Thor shakes his head, "No, give me that. You have the little one."

Soon I end up leaving Steve and Thor's side to help Tony. Tony and I fight some of Thanos' army. But Cull Obsidian prove to be a worthy opposite, punching both Tony and I to the ground, but then Giant-Man kicks him away and Peter Parker runs to Tony, "Hey! Holy cow. You will not believe what's been going on. Do you remember when we were in space? And I got all dusty? I must've passed out, 'cause I woke up, and you were gone. But Doctor Strange was there, right? He was like, 'It's been five years. Come on, they need us!' And then he started doing the yellow sparkly thing that he does all the time..." Tony hugs Peter, "What are you doing?" Peter hugs Tony back, a hug he's wanted for a long time.

"Peter!" I gasp.

"Oh, Hi, Miss Smith." Peter steps toward me and hugs me, "It is still Miss Smith, mean you could have gotten married in the last five years. Not that you needed to. And not that it's a bad thing if you did or didn't."

I laugh and shake my head, "Peter, shut up." Soon Gamora and Nebula pass us and Peter just looks more confused than ever.

Soon after joining the fight with Steve and Thor again, I hear Clint over the com, "Cap, what do you want me to do with this damn thing?" I forget that Clint had the gauntlet.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!" Steve orders.

"NO!" Bruce calls out, "We need to get them back where they came from."

"There's no way to get them back," I sigh, "Thanos destroyed the quantum tunnel."

"Hold on!" Scott shrinks to normal size and pulls out a remote, "That wasn't our only time machine."

"Excuse me." I look over to Scott.  Scott presses the button,which activates Luis's van's Horn,which is heard from afar hearing so,cap goes to higher ground.

"Anyone see an ugly, brown van up there?" Steve looks around.

"Yes!" Valkyrie calls out, "But you're not gonna like where it's parked."