Chapter 65 - Heartbeat

Never in her life did Jack think she would be having a baby. She had always wanted to have kids, as they have been a passion of hers since she was a teenager. But now this is real, and it is happening everything that has been going on it comes down to this. Jack is in full on pregnant mode now and she is growing anxious by the minute. "Babe, we can hear a heartbeat with this" she holds up the fetal doppler. It is just a small little thing, but it is going to be their only way to hear their baby.

"I Can't fuckin' wait, but can we hear her this early?" Negan asks as he places his hand on Jack's leg as he drives.

"Yeah maybe i'm 8 weeks so we should hear her, how about for now we call the baby her since you are so fucking sure it's a girl, and it's funny because i thought you would want a boy" she giggles. "I always thought if we had kids you would feel that way, about having a boy"

"Well shit, you thought about having kids before you never told me that baby" he raises a brow.

"Yeah, after you know i met you again and i fell in love with you and i do love you so fucking much that i realized that someday i would love to have a baby and i know now is not the best time but i got the bun cooking already so it's a little late"

"That's for fuckin' sure i guess i don't need to wrap up or pull out anymore" he jokes and Jack shakes her head. "Sorry baby, had to say it but i don't think i can keep my hands off of you for nine months my dick has got somewhere to be, balls deep inside your tight pussy"

"Negan ! What the fuck" she laughs. "Stop talking so fucking dirty to me"

"You fucking like it baby, i bet you're dripping in those panties, i bet your nice and wet for me right now, so wet and tight, just the way i like it" Jack can feel it, how wet she is being pregnant is making her sex drive go through the roof and she wants so badly for Negan to pull over right now and fuck her really hard, she can almost feel herself cumming just thinking about it.

"Fuck you" she laughs "Stop talking like that i can't take it" He stops and she is relieved taking a deep breath, and then she thinks about how she is anxious to get back home to try out this doppler but then it might be too early to hear the baby. Negan and Jack arrive back home and Jack definitely needs to change her panties, the soaked fabric bothering her. Jack hurries to the room, and she takes off her jacket and clothes to change, and she lays down to take a deep breath.

Negan walks in shortly after and sees Jack laying across the bed on her stomach, with her bra and panties on. Negan takes off his jacket hanging it up and he lays down gently next to her as she writes in her journal. "Writing again baby?" He lays down and places a hand on her ass, her cute cotton panties fully visible.

"Yeah, writing another song i'm thinking of writing it for our son or daughter that way i can have it done by the time i give birth, so i can sing it" Jack holds her pen and taps it against her notebook. Negan looks down and sees the page blank. "But i can't fuckin' get anything down, my mind is like blank as fuck right now and it's really making me mad and my hormones are driving me crazy, my boobs are sore like feel them"

Jack grabs Negan's hand and bring them to her tender breasts. "Feel them, how tender they are, like my body is fucking changing already" his breath chokes in his throat.

"Yeah, um that is gonna happen baby" he moves his hands away feeling a little to turned on, but Jack is just messing with him and he knows it. "What do you say we give this a try see if we can hear our little bean?" He points to the fetal doppler.

"Okay, can't guarantee it will work so don't get your hopes up" Jack lays down as Negan turns it on. "Here let me see it, i had to use one of these before the world got fucked over, i helped my mom with one before so i tend to know these things" she smirks as she turns it in and it beeps, she lays back down and holds the wand just above her panty line. She waits and turns the volume up all the way, but no sound.