Deleted

One day on the channel "All-Nighters Plushcast" Action and the cast are having a fight and ActionMarioBros is blamed for the wrong-doing, Action Mario doesn't like this one bit, to fight back he does the worst thing possible, what could it be? Offensive comments? Letting out more anger? No it's even worse, Action had the balls to delete the All-Nighters Plushcast channel, so he does.
TheMarioUniverse noticed the channel went missing the channel link led him to, no where.... At last he realized. The channel was deleted, "Who Deleted the channel?"
AmazingMarioProductions, SuperShyGuy64, TheSuperPlushBros & IceFlowerFilms all answered the same "Wasn't Me." There was one member who did not reply the same, ActionMarioBros.... TheMarioUniverse started at the cold-hearted man, "it was YOU!" TMU said
Action replied "you're right, you b¡tch!" Action cussed out the guy for a minute straight. TMU was filled to the brim with red hot anger, they were in the ANPC discord server at the time. TMU left the call, "What the hell?" AmazingMarioProductions said, "did you really delete the f_cking channel?" ShyGuy said, Action replied "Yep." AMP, IFF & SS64 left the voice channel and didn't say goodbye either, ActionMarioBros left as well because TSPB (TheSuperPlushBros) wasn't there at the time so he was pretty much alone, but there a message to Action who was it from?