9. Decisions

~~~

Kimberly's POV-

"Why did you drag me out here again?" I ask Ellie as she continues to pull me, by my wrist, towards the building. She stops walking and turns around to give me a questioning look.

"You two have barely said a word to each other lately, right? So maybe you guys need a little push." she insists as she opens the door and practically pushes me inside.

Quinn and I haven't been talking that much lately. Sure, we live under the same roof, but we're not being social at all. The only time we even talk to each other, is when I get dinner ready and she says it tastes good. Or when she's leaving for work and she says she'll be back later. Other than that, we're not talking.

Ever since she found Logan and I outside of my house wrapped up in each other, she's been really moody. She hardly even looks at me. When I do try to talk to her, she gives me short little responses, which is getting really annoying at this point if you ask me.

"I don't really think that's a good idea." I tell Ellie as I quickly turn around and try to leave the building. She stops me.

"Nope. I'm not taking no for an answer. It's so awkward between you two, so fix it." she insists once again and pushes me in the direction of Quinn's voice.

Ellie tracked Quinn's bar down and dragged me here with her. She believes that if I showed up at her bar, and pull her aside to talk to her one on one, we'll get somewhere. But I really doubt it. I'm not even sure if I want to patch things up with Quinn anymore. She's been really annoying and frustrating with how she goes on and on about Logan being such an asshole and an idiot and that I should just cut things off with her all together.

It's frustrating.

I should just let it go and move on from Quinn.

But...

"Hey! Quinn! Get over here!" Ellie shouts as she drags me over to where Quinn is.

I look up and see Quinn standing at the top of a flight of stairs, leading to the second floor. She gives us her attention when Ellie shouts up to her. She says something to a guy with a clipboard before she jogs down the stairs and brushes her hair back on her way over to us.

"What is it? I'm busy right now, is there something you need? Is it important?" she asks as she crosses her arms.

The tone in her voice makes it very clear that she doesn't want us here at all. I knew this wasn't a good idea. I'm sure if Ellie tells her why we're here, Quinn will just brush it off and tell us that we'll have this discussion later. But I know if she says later, it's more like never.

"Kim needs to talk to you, right Kim?" Ellie asks me as she nudges my shoulder. I look towards her and then at Quinn. Quinn's eyes look so blank and expressionless.

I never imaged that I would be this nervous to talk to her, but I guess life's just full of surprises.

"Y-yes. I wanted to talk to you." I tell Quinn as I stand my ground. She sighs and shakes her head.

"Is it anything important? I have a lot of work that needs to be done, so if it's not that important, can it wait until I get home?" she suggests. I bite my lower lip and before I can even tell her that's fine, Ellie jumps in.

"Hell no! You two are talking right now! This can't wait until later." Ellie says as she glares at Quinn. Quinn jumps back at Ellie's sudden outburst.

Quinn exchanges looks between myself and Ellie and at her coworkers. She eventually groans and runs her hands down her face.

"Fine." she gives in.