19. Which

~~~

Kimberly's POV-

I'm fat.

I can feel it.

I can see it.

Logan keeps telling me that it's nothing to be so self conscious about. But that's easy for her to say. She's not the one walking around with a stomach that's starting to show. She's not the one who's eating almost everything in sight. Not even close. I eat twice as much as I used to now that I'm getting a lot of cravings. I don't necessarily mind it, but it's making me feel like a pig.

Could that be because of the pregnancy?

Yeah.

That's the pregnancy.

It's making me eat more than I usually do.

But it's all going for our baby, so I don't mind.

"What time is it?" I ask Logan as I try to wake up. I feel her try to lift herself up so she can see the clock without having to move from our position that much.

"It's a quarter past 8." she tells me. I hum as I snuggle into her even more.

"So, say in 30 minutes we'll get ready?" I suggest.

"Sounds good to me." she says as she kisses my forehead, making me smile.

"You're pregnant...wow..." I hear her whisper as her fingers leaves the bare skin underneath my shirt so she can place them directly onto my stomach.

"Everyday I grow more and more excited to meet you, little pumpkin." she says lovely as she gently rubs my stomach. I can't help but smile.

"You know, I love your mommy very much. I also love you just as much. Maybe even a little bit more, but don't tell your mommy that, ok?" she says joking around a little bit. I gently wack her arm.

"I'm kidding, I love you and our baby equally. Which is a lot." she corrects herself through a small fit of laughter. I end up laughing a bit as well.

After we calm down, we cuddle for a little while longer before we start moving. Today, we have another check up appointment with our doctor. I'm 16 and a half weeks into my pregnancy now and I'm really starting to show now. Logan's not the only one talking to our baby anymore either. I talk to our baby all the time. Verbally and non-verbally.

"Babe, is it supposed to be cold today?" I ask Logan as I strip down to my undergarments to look for clean clothes to wear.

When she doesn't respond, I stop what I'm doing and turn around to find her looking at me with so much admiration. It makes me a little shy and I turn around to try to hide myself from her. I hear her softly laugh and seconds later, I feel her arms wrapping themselves around my waist, causing shivers to run down my spine a little bit. She doesn't stop with that, though. She moves one of her hands up higher so she's touching my stomach.

Her hands are so warm.

"God you're so beautiful," she whispers right before she plants a kiss on my bare shoulder. Then on the side of my neck. It slightly turns me on. Especially when I begin to realize that she's just as exposed as I am right now and her bare skin is up against mine.

I finally give in and spin around to wrap my arms around her neck. She wraps her around my waist again and brings me closer to her, as close as we can possibly be. I don't waste anymore time and kiss her, passionately. She returns it.

When I pull back, she gives me another warm smile. "Yes, it's supposed to be cold today." she tells me. I raise my eyebrow at her in confusion. She softly laughs.