Chapter One

Tony was not okay.

Yes, he was happy with his small family, but he always felt that something was missing.

And that thing was Peter. He really missed all the times he spent with the teen. Whether it was going in missions together, or their movie nights.

He had a framed picture of both of them holding up a fake internship certificate, they used it to trick Peter's aunt, May, into believing that he actually had an internship.
---
One night, Tony was washing the dishes after dinner, when he accidentally moved the faucet and splashed water on the shelf nearby. While cleaning the water, he saw the framed photo, he picked it up and looked at the kid who he thought of as a son.

Maybe he should consider helping his teammates in getting everyone back.

And he did. 

He figured out time travel and they went back in time and snapped their own fingers.

Tony, without hesitation, went back to Titan to greet the teen. Once he arrived he looked frantically around, trying to find him.

"Peter!" He called out, but got no response.

His heart started pounding faster and faster with each second, then he saw Peter, and relief flooded his body.

"Peter, you're okay!" He said, running over to him and wrapping his arms around him. But Peter didn't return the hug.

Tony pulled away, worried about the kid.
"Are you alright?" He asked him, concerned.

"Where am I? And who are you?