Ethan Carter Smith

So, Ethan Smith is a character of mine.
And since I'm not good at writing stories, imma just tell my bois stories.

Ethan Carter Smith was born on February 14, 1996.
His family consisted of his mother, father, older sister, and older brother.
When Ethan was 5 years old his father started to suffer from tramatic episodes that lead to him going absolutely crazy. He murdered his wife with 10 shots to the chest. He soon realized what he did and shot himself in the head. His sister was so depressed about the killings, while his brother just found it interesting. ( I know, it's so fucking weird - edit: yeah wtf is wrong with you for writing that jesus-)
Later on, ethan's brother soon killed his own sister and made it seem like a suicide. Ethan watched his sister die right in front of him at the age of 5. His brother ran away after it and was never caught.
Ethan was moved into an orphanage at the age 6.
People tried to adopt him but never could because he would always find a way to run back to the orphanage.
Since obviously Ethan had to go to school, he eas sent to one in America, where he had to learn how to speak English. (Edit:hes french so yup)
He didnt have any friends at his school for 2 years until a kid named John Walker ran into him in the hallway. They soon became good freinds and Ethan finally had someone who cared about him again. But sadly, after 3 years of being amazing friends....
John started to get sick.
Mentaly sick.
He always beat up poor and innocent people, broke their cars, broke into their homes, killed their animals, etc.
Ethan didnt know what to do because ethan could tell this wasnt the John he knew. He tried to help him by setting him up appointments for therapists and he was always around him so he could watch him. John started to ask ethan to help him in his crimes, but ethan always said no.
Soon enough....
John turned on him.
He beat the shit out of him every day before school, at least once a week he tried drowning ethan in the boy's bathroom toilets, he even paid a boy from school to go into ethan's home and rape him, recording and taking pictures of it and posting it on social media, he got every body to turn against ethan just because he was trying to help his fucked up buddy. Ethan managed to get out of school and out of his foster home when he turned 18.
He moved into a small apartment and started working as a waiter.
At his job, ethan met two men by the names of Marcus Crane and Max Walker who were dating. They didnt have a home at the time and when ethan got closer to the two he felt bad, and offered to help the poor fellas and invite them to move in. They all soon became great friends.
Ethan went to the bar one night and met a 'man' named William. Ethan was slightly charmed by the man and soon started to hang out with him. They start dating for a few months and all is well....
Until it came around to Ethan's birthday....
When Ethan went to Wiliam's house to ask to hang out because it was his birthday,(edit: btw Ethan is 22 at this point.)
William was found making out with a girl.
Ethan broke up with him and never saw him again.

5 months later Ethan met a guy named Adam at the park. Adam was a nice guy...
He was handsome, smart, clever, sweet, funny, everything you'd want in a partner.
Ethan and Adam became friends and got drunk one night...
They had a one night stand and ethan wound up pregnant.
Adam left and didnt come back until 2 years later...(edit: ethan is now 24.)
When little Luka was just 2 years old, his 'father' took him away from Ethan and by law... he was allowed...
Ethan was heartbroken obviously and vowed for a full year that he'd never fall in love again....

But life doesnt go as planned...

When Ethan turned 25 he went out to a bar with some friends to celebrate.
Ethan didn't really feel like getting drunk, although he did sit at the bar with his friends.
Ethan suddenly heard a male voice asking if he'd like a drink or not. When Ethan looked up, he saw a man.
Ethan was shocked, not because of what the man asked him obviously,
But because this man was his actual mate.
He shook his head after a moment and politely said no. Him and the man talked for a few minutes and ethan found out that the man's name is Ryan. Ryan King. (and or Kingsling? I think thats how you spell it i am so sorry if i fucked that up-) they exchanged numbers and since
Ethan was the only sober one he had to take his friends home. The man and him said goodbye and ethan left.

3 days later Ethan came back to the bar, wanting to see Ryan again. He saw him behind the bar working like he was 3 days prior and he walked over. They talked like the other day until he had to leave.
Ethan did this every day for 3 months before Ryan asked him out.
Ethan said yes and on Saturday they went to the movies.
They went on 2 more dates after that until Ethan asked if Ryan would wanna be his boyfriend. Ryan said yes and the next 4 years he had with Ryan were the best years he had ever had.
When Ethan was 29 Ryan came to Ethan saying he wanted kids.
Ethan would of been definitely hesitant if it was someone else who asked.
But it was Ryan.
Ethan would do anything for Ryan.
So therefore 9 months later,
On December 25, 2025 Ethan and Ryan left the hospital with two beautiful baby boys, both named Christian Lane King and Casey Ross King.
And then around 3 years later they get a beautiful baby girl which they name Vikchara Madison King.

Every story has to have a good ending. I do not care what the fuck you think I love this story and it ended with a good ending

Lmao have this work of art uwu