,sickness

ONE—第

           it was the lights out tour phase two and noens morning sickness had started. he and all the boys thought it was a bug he probably got from one of the fans or food poisoning.
soon the sickness got worse and worse.
        the boys were all concerned but noen kept saying he was fine since he genuinely thought he was. the boys were on the bus heading to a hotel. noen sat in the back himself with chase across from him.
"chase"noen called after the boy who sat on his phone. he looked up from it.
"yep?"
"well i narrowed my mysterious sickness down to a flu or—gastrointestinal diease?"noen told him. out of the all boys chase was the most concerned and wanted noen to keep him updating.
"well i don't think you have the second one, but the flu is possible...especially since we have been around so many people"chase tried to explain.
noen nodded.
"yeah, but then wouldn't someone else would of felt sick and nauseous too?"
chase didn't know how to respond. noen was right. at least one out of the other twenty members would of felt something.
chase shrugged.
noen looked back down at his phone and continued scrolling through different sickness he could possibly have.
meanwhile, jaden and anthony were discussing noens sickness.
"anthony? i think i know why noen is sick..."jaden lowly said to the boy who sat beside him on his phone. anthony shut his phone off and turned his attention to his friend.
"what is it?"anthony asked curiously.
jaden leaned over to his ear and whispered.
"i think he's pregnant"
anthony spoke.
"okay well who could he have possible have had sex with?"anthony asked not too fond of jadens theory. anthony wasn't too sure and didn't believe jaden.
"i don't know, but the dates match up...noen gets sick a month after phase one, remember that night we all got blacked out drunk?"
"no i don't actually, that's much.."
"exactly! he could of had it with any of us!"jaden shouted a little loud causing some of their friends to look over.
anthony slowly started to believe more and more.
"okay, so if my theory is right it's not me or you..i remember some of the night and i was hanging out with you the whole night"jaden explained. anthony nodded.
"so it was either payton, griffin, chaser, or chase, the others weren't involved or left before things got crazy"anthony said.
"shit, that's a lot of possibility's"
jaden nodded.
"well hopefully it's just a fluke coincidence and he's not actually pregnant...but if their are anymore signs than he probably is—"
"hootie! do you have another bag for noen, his throw up bag is full!"
jaden and anthony looked at each other bug eyed.
"we need to help him—"
"no jaden, i think we should not tell him because he would probably get scared, i think we should confront the other boys and see if they remember anything"
"good plan anthony "
"—see that's why we are a power duo jaden"
jaden rolled his eyes playfully and laughed with the other boy.

(i'm calling chase keith 'chaser' in this book because i get confused since their to two chases lol)