,confessing

(warning! kinda slight angst!)

[NOT EDITED YET]

the boys arrived at their hotel and were now all hanging out in a patio area in the hotel. noen, chase, and payton  were sitting on the couch. the rest of the boys either sitting across or standing. jaden and anthony were sitting at a small table and discussing what happened earlier that day.

"-yeah and then he went all crazy on me"anthony finished telling jaden what chase did to him.

"those all sound like signs or nervousness"jaden said.

anthony raised a brow. "really?"

"yes, i mean the earlobe pulling, to the cough, and fidgeting.. he obviously knows something"jaden explained to the younger boy.
anthony nodded.

"you should try and talk to him about it again"
"uh no, after what happened earlier, i'm not going anywhere near that boy."

jaden looked down.

"okay look, how about you go talk to him...i mean you are way more nice than me. he won't do the same to you—he can't. i won't let him at least" jaden looked up and grinned.

"just try and come off as more—nice! i think i just came off a little rude and he didn't react well, kinda tried to force answers out of him"anthony explained. jaden nodded.

jaden wasn't fond of the idea being a little intimidated, but like anthony said...anthony will be watching and making sure nothing happens.

jaden got up from his seat and walked towards chase who was talking to noen.

"chase, can we talk for a bit?"jaden asked putting on his cute "innocent" grin.

chase grinned and nodded.

"hold up i'll be right back neon"
noen rolled his eyes and chuckled at the nickname chase gave him.

chase got up and walked with jaden. they walked a little further away from where everyone was at. 

"i know anthony tried to confront you about this earlier, and he apologized for how he came off"

"nah it's fine"

"but please answer this truthfully, that's all i ask, do you remember anything from the night—anything with noen?"

chase looked down. he didn't respond for a good minute.

"i feel bad"he mumbled.

"why"

"because i know some stuff..."

jaden gulped.
"yeah? like what?"

chase looked as if he was about to start crying. his blue eyes were coated with a glossy shiny coat.

"i should of told noen" his voice broke when he said noen. jaden didn't  know what to do. he was debating on whether he wanted to hug him or put his hand on his shoulder.

jaden soon remembered that chase loves hugs so he said fuck it and went in for one. chase immediately hugged back and fell into jaden embrace. chases teardrops fell upon jadens black sweatshirt.

the boy was broken. the bubbly, smiley chase was not there, at all.

chases hands rested right on jadens small waist. "i'm a monster jaden" chase continued repeating it. jaden lowly shushed the boy who was breaking down in his arms.

chases eyes were stained wet, and bloodshot red.

"no chase, you are not a monster"jaden looked over chases shoulder to see almost everyone looking at the two. jaden closed his eyes trying to forgot the small crowd of people they gathered.

chase soon let go out of the hug. "i should of told noen, i've been lying for two months jaden, two months! i can't anymore..." chase was hyperventilating, i mean can you blame him though? he had to lie to his bestfriend for the friendship.

"it's just—i knew if i told him, h-he would never look at me the s-same" chase had trouble breathing.

"shhh, took a breather"jaden grinned. chase stopped talking and started pacing his breathes making sure to maintain a good speed.

once chase was capable of talking again without stutter he continued.

"i can't tell noen, but i have to...he's gonna hate me jaden"

"no chase, look noen is the sweetest boy ever...i mean people make mistakes, right? plus you and him were both wasted. you and him both couldn't control anything, right?"

chase wiped his tears.

"do you want me to call over noen? i will leave after he gets here" chase nodded.

jaden looked over at everyone and saw noen, looking the most concerned.

jaden signaled him to come.

noen got up and walked over to them.
once noen approached the two jaden left and walked over to anthony.

"i see it worked"anthony whispered. jaden grinned at him.

they watched from a far as noen looked extremely shocked. he only said a few words to chase before he left chase. chase also left walking inside the hotel—not with noen though.

"i don't think he reacted well"jaden mumbled.
soon everyone was gathered around anthony and jaden asking them what happened.
jaden was slightly overwhelmed, anthony could tell so he decided to shut them all up.

"hey everyone! attention! it's not a big deal, if it was something you all needed to know we would of told you already, okay?!"anthony shouted. they all left soon after that.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:

everyone reading this chapter ^^^y'all i actually got so sad when writing chase's rant :'(( poor bby

y'all i actually got so sad when writing chase's rant :'(( poor bby