Chapter One

Hello, I'm Georgie, in case you didn't know. If you have read, my other book (commentary crew imagines and preferences) then you are amazing. I love all of you! Enjoy

You sat there on your laptop. You were going to send it. You weren't going to send it. This patterned continued for a good half an hour. You had written a tweet to Memeulous, your favourite creator, and you were scared to hit the button. You had around 2,000 subscribers and 1,000 twitter followers but that wasn't anything compared to who tweeted him. So, you were pretty sure you would go unnoticed but you were still scared to tweet him. Your tweet just said 'I loved the new video @memeulous'. Just simple, as anything outlandish may be seen. You decided to press the button. As soon as you did, you slammed the lid of your laptop down. Ran into your bedroom, dived into the bed and began screaming into the pillow. You had sent it. A tweet to him. 

You decided to make some tea to try to calm yourself down. You put your phone on the counter and went to collect a mug from your cupboard. Your apartment was small but in the middle of London, it was great. You knew the landlord so you got a little money off the rent. That's the only reason you could afford it. Whilst making a little money from Youtube, you also worked as a waitress in a local coffeehouse. You waited for the kettle to boil and when it was done. You made a cup of tea. You took a boomerang video of you drinking your tea for your Instagram story. You placed your phone down and as soon as it hit the side, it pinged. A notification from twitter. Memeulous had sent you a message.

Here you go, I know it's short but I wanted to ask do you guys prefer long chapters or shorter ones?

If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote!

-Georgie