Chapter Two

You looked down at your phone. Double-checking. You turned your phone upside down on the counter and walked away from it. You walked to your bed - without blinking - laid on the bed and promptly started to scream into the pillow. You may be a creator but you still were shocked to hear back from him. You hadn't even read the message, so he could just be saying to leave you alone or he could be saying Hi. You were arguing with yourself for what seemed like ages. In the end, the only way to find out was to read it. So you walked back to your phone. Picked it up and opened it.

From: @Memeulous

Hello, (y/c/n) (Your channel name), thanks for your tweet, I had no idea you watched me. I love your videos by the way. 

He likes your videos. He watches you. He replied to your tweet. Another notification popped up and he had followed you.

From: @Memeulous

Sorry for not following you before, I didn't realise you had twitter.

Had he checked for your twitter before? You had only set it up recently and hadn't linked it with your channel. You decided to message him back, not wanting to come across at rude. But mostly because you wanted to keep talking to him and this may be your only chance.

From: @(y/c/n)

Hi, I only set up my twitter recently and haven't linked it up yet, were you looking for it?

You clicked send and instantly regretted it. You had asked him a question which he probably didn't want to answer. You sat on your sofa. You felt faint and dizzy. That's when your phone dinged and you quickly grabbed your phone. 

From: @Memeulous

Maybe :)

Holy shit! He had been looking for you. You began to run around like a crazy person. Memeulous wanted to follow you on twitter, he may even be subscribed to you. You were so happy and excited. You needed to call your friend because this was big. 

You quickly shut twitter and pulled up your contacts. You called Charlie - your best friend - and invited her over to talk about what just happened.

"Tell me everything." She said as she came through the door - she had her own key in case of emergencies. You explained the entire story and she was there with beady eyes looking at you. Every time you mentioned something she squealed. 

"So what happens now?"

"I honestly don't know. Should I message back or?" 

"Here give me your phone." She raised her eyebrows, in an 'I know what to do to' kind of way. So you did and passed it to her. Butterflies hit your stomach as you knew she could send anything. 

"So...have you finished?" You ask, nervously. 

"Yup. Just waiting for a reply then I will tell you." She smirked, knowing just how annoyed that made you. You huffed and laid back into the sofa. The wait was agony. Your stomach felt now like you were on the rough sea in a little rowing boat. It must have only been 30 seconds but it felt so much longer. 

"Here." Charlie passed you the phone. 

From: @(y/c/n)

Hey, would you maybe like to meet for coffee or something?

From: @Memeulous

Sure, I know this really great coffee place, we can meet there tomorrow if you like?

"H...o...l....y shit!" You squealed. Charlie had a smug look on her face, knowing what she did was right. You were overjoyed.

"See I got you a date!" She said.

"I don't think it's a date as I haven't even met him yet or even seen his face. What if h-"

"Shut up and listen, you meet him. Date or not because you never know. Even if you only meet and get coffee. You never know what might happen. Memeulous has a big following, you may be able to use that."

"I am not using him, Charlie. That's not...right."

"Your choice, I'm just saying on way or another you'll gain off him."

"I suppose but not intentionally."

"Your too innocent (y/n), that's why you need me." She smirked again and you laughed. "So what are you going to wear? You're meeting him tomorrow."

Holy shit, I am meeting Memeulous tomorrow. 

Hope you enjoyed, I can't wait to write the next chapter!

If you enjoyed, don't forget to vote!

-Georgie