_Times are tough_

It's been a few years now with Taehyung and things are getting rough. Still he doesn't have a lot of friends but he's getting better. Maybe....
(Most of the story is gonna be Taehyung's Pov)

(December 19, 2003 Age 13)

It's been a few years now (from when Jungkook left him and everything went downhill) that I've been counting. I'm now 13 years old almost 14 now. I'm in middle school and I have at least 3-4 friends which is sad when you think about it. In my family I've always been the smartest, and that's crazy for a young boy like me. But it's whatever. Today's the day of the exams for further stuff in life. Yes I'm in a very OVER the top school. I'm probably the smartest here. Ok that was a joke but at this age, in this school, you do test ever month for the future schools. Aka high school. I have been thinking of high school since I was 5. But here I am. In this school. "Taehyung over here". I heard a distanced shout coming from my opposite direction. I turned to see my two friends. Lizzy and bam bam. They have been my friends since young. Besides that scum bag that left me. I don't know why but he did. Left me in this bummy world all alone. "Hey Taehyung are you alive or am I here to just slap you out of it", lizzy said while snapping in my face. I snapped out of my thoughts and saw that my friends were in front of me.

"Are you ready for class bro or do you need a minute", bam bam said while patting my back. I looked at bam bam with a smile. He was always one of my best friends and he was always there for me. He was like a brother I always wanted. I shook my head no and we all proceeded to go to class.

(In class)

Half of the class went by pretty smooth. There wasn't really any work but we still had to do something. Like all days. It's like this school doesn't really care what you do besides in the music and any art industry. That's what we all are really hear about. Bangtan high. One of the best schools in the world. But I'm not even there yet. I do want to get there tho. "Hey Kim, the class ended 3 minutes ago. Stop daydreaming and get out of my class child", the teacher interrupted, causing me to snap out of daydreaming. I packed my things and swiftly made my way out of the class.

~~~

As I walked out of the classroom, there was a loud commotion coming from down the halls. Girls were whispering and boys were just staring. What's all of this? "Yo Taehyung did you hear. A boy from a huge CEO company has came to our school. Well he's the CEO's son", Bam Bam said while of course rapping his arm around Taehyung's neck. "Guys I'll be back. I'm gonna use the bathroom". Well that was kinda a lie. I just wanted to see who this BIG OF A DEAL is. I pushed my way thru the crowd and finally got to the front. The boy was really tall and had many girls around him asking for his autograph. What was so special about a CEO person thingy. As the girls moved away for the boy I saw how he looked. He was of course tall for being in this school. He had long black curly hair. Blue eyes. And he looked very  handsome overall. But I ignored it and walked away. I pushed my way past the people once again finally making it past everyone, but as I did so. I was pushed onto the CEO boy. "Hey, are you okay. Do you need help". The boy bent down and handed me his hand. I pushed it away and helped myself up.

~~~~~

"I'm fine helping myself up thank you very much". The boy slowly backed up as I was picking myself up. "Woah there....feisty. I was just tranna help. Bye, weirdo". The boy walked away from me but before leaving he pushed me back down. What the actual fuck is his problem. What a damn idiot. I picked my self up and dusted the hate away. Then a girl with dirty blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes came up to me. "Hey there loser. Look let me get this straight thru your ugly little head. That boy right there is my boyfriend. And I need your ugly little gay hands to stay away from his. YOU HEARD." Once again, I was pushed to the ground by another person. I'm starting to think that I'm just some dog. But I guess it happens. Because I am a loser. The crowd that was already there was laughing there asses off. While I. I was the one being laughed at. Everyone phones were out. Grins were on people's face. And I was the laughing stock. I once again picked myself up and made my way to the bathroom.

When I got into the bathroom there was no one in there. That's good. I can have at least two minutes to myself. I dropped my bag near the sink and looked into the mirror. "Why. Why do I have to live without you. Why did I love you. Kookie". I washed my face with warm water. Let's just get those thoughts out of my head. I dried my face with a towel and then saw someone in the mirror behind me. It was that boy. "What do you want". The boy rolled his eyes out of shockness. "What are you doing in here", the boy said while walking up to me. I pushed him out of the way and walked out of the bathroom.

(That boy POV)

Well well well, look who I found after all these years. I missed you. Boy.

AHHHH IM BACK BITCHES. Srry I haven't posted in a while. I have school ya know.🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️