Six

I woke up in a weird ass position. And snoring from my phone. I look over to see I'm still on the call with Alex. I check the call time 19 hours. Jesus I check the time time to read 12:45pm

I overslept lawd. That's when my door opens "wake up babyyyyy" I hear my moms voice and shoot up. "Hi momma" I yawned rubbing my eyes. She flopped on my bed giving me a big hug with kisses. Her face dropped suddenly "baby what happened to your face?"

"Nothing momma"

"Dad slapped her." I hear bens stupid ads say. He came in. "What.?"

"He hit her last night" he mumbled. My mom stood up. "I'll be right back." She walked out. I punched benny in the chest "why'd you have to tell her!?"

"Wha wha Im up im up" I heard something from my phone. "Crap. Lex call you in a bit" I said grabbing my phone and hanging. Not gonna lie I took a screenshot of the hours before hanging up.

"Who's that?"

"Nunya business hoe"

Then a loud slapping sound it was similar to mine but waaaay louder. Then my mom yelling. Me and Ben ran out to see my mom slap my fathe I guess again. "How dare you put your hands on my daughter!? Since when did we ever do that?!!! You wife? You let her touch my kids too? Huh?" She shoved his chest

He held his cheek. "I can't believe you." She scoffed "I'm taking you to court I'm getting full custody of Blake" Not benny cause he's a legal adult

"They're my kids too!" she pointed hard into his chest. "Hit my daughter again and I'll cut your dick off and make your bitchass wife eat if for dinner." She threatens before walking over to us. She wraps an arm around me and Ben leading us back to my room to finish packing. Well damn.
We started packing. "Remind me why you couldn't come benny"

"My life is here Blake. I got my girlfriend and her daughter and college" he sighed. I don't know why he started dating a chick with a kid. Then I saw her and her baby. Freaking gorgeous. I get it. "Right."

"Aye don't be sad dummy" he kissed my head. "Bitch who said I who said I was."

"Ima just miss Opal" mentioning his girlfriends babygirl.

"Mmm alright"

"Okay Blakey lets head the trucks are here let's go to the hotel already.

"No I gotta head to Olivia's and babysit for her"

"Alright momma" she grabbed his face smothering him with kisses. "Mom." He said in a monotone voice. "Ok ok bye bye"

Mom and I leave and took what we could. Once everything was situated we went to the hotel. I was so tired.

I called Alex. Hopefully he was up.

"Hey"

"Hey Blake. How was your busy day?" His voice was deep and raspy. I didn't know how to feel. Lawddd

"Did I wake you?"

"No no I was just getting ready to sleep." He hummed.

"Oh well Ima let you sleep"

"No. Let's talk"

I chuckled. I was in the livingroom. "We're at the hotel right now."

"Flying out tomorrow huh."

We spoke for a few hours before he fell asleep on the call.

I decided to just go on my laptop plug my earphones. I wanted to do a late night stream.

"Hey those who are here"
I waved at the camera. "Alex fell asleep on a call with me now I'm bored"

"You can hear him snoring" I chuckled holding the phone to the mic in my earphones.