Chapter 4

Alex's P.O.V.

What the fuck did I just see? I wanted to burn the image out of my mind. I did not need to see that. WHY WOULD MY BROTHER JERK OFF TO MY ANYWAYS?!?!?!?! Like he needs to understand that adopted or not, I am his brother. AND.....I HAVE A FUCKING BOYFRIEND!!! So he needs to back off.

"Oh hey Alex."

I scream in fear, turned around and it was Brandon right behind me. I tried to run away, but he quickly grabbed my waist and spin me around only to pull me closer to his broad chest. I'll admit he is attractive but not my type.
So again, he best BACK OFF!!!!

"Were you watching me baby? He asked," Did you wanna take a ride?" He asked smirking.

"No," I answered him simply" I have a boyfriend, who is not you, and his name is Armando. So I would appreciate it if you let me go, please."

"I don't like how his name rolls of your tongue better than mine."Brandon said glaring.

"Well get used to it because I only date to marry. So if everything go well, he'll be your brother in law, with or without your blessing." I replied to him clearly annoyed and pissed. Right after I said that, he got enraged so  much he forbid me from going outside unless he was with me. BITCH. I have school in 3 days. Is going to be with me the whole fucking day? This bitch is insane. I don't wanna experience that. "Well fuck me"
"Gladly😏😏😏😏."
Ugh someone help me.