Helping the Sad- HP (1)

When Brownie opened his eyes again he realized three things. One, they were in a hallway. A door on the right and the kitchen and living room to the left. Two, a few other food souls were here. Although the one he noticed first was the small scrawny kid who held the door to the cupboard under the stairs open. It was obvious he was sleeping there. There was a pull, the same pull he normally only felt towards the Master Attendants.

"Ugh,"  Brownie looked over and noticed Boston Lobster. He glared at Tiramisu. "What the fu-"

The boy coughs slightly. "Um I- uh I'm sorry for interrupting, but you're not um- supposed to be here,"

Brownie nodded. "Well you're our Master Attendant now. So we are supposed to be here,"

The boy looked confused. "Master what?" Boston Lobster groaned while Gingerbread moved closer.

"Master Attendant, we basically follow your orders if we want to because, well normally we are summoned by them into existence," Gingerbread smiled at the boy. "I'm Gingerbread, the tall dude is Boston Lobster, the butler looking one is Brownie, the one wearing a dress in Tiramisu, and the dude with an umbrella is Raindrop Cake,"

The boy seemed even more confused "Why are most of you named after food?"

Tiramisu went down to his level. "Because we are food that have been summoned. We're called Food Souls."

The boy's eyes seemed to sparkle. "That's so cool! I'm Harry," then he seemed to get a lot more nervous. "Although you probably aren't supposed to know I'm here..."

Tiramisu frowned. "Why not? Also you are incredibly thin! When was the last time you ever ate?" She glanced at the very thin child. Even Boston Lobster seemed a bit worried for the kid. 

Harry glanced down and muttered something. Gingerbread huffed. "You need to speak louder,"

"This morning," he was still looking at his feet.

"Okay," Tiramisu stood up and gripped her spoon wand. "What did you eat?" 

The boy looked up slightly. "Just some leftovers," 

Raindrop cake frowned slightly. The boy was lying, everyone could tell. To prove an unspoken point the boy's stomach growled loudly. Tiramisu laughed slightly and Gingerbread's smiled again. "Let's get you some stuff to eat" As Gingerbread started to walk away the boy ran to her. 

"I'm not allowed in the kitchen while their gone!" Harry grabbed Gingerbread's hand. 

Raindrop Cake who so far was leaning against the wall started to move towards Harry. When he got in front of the kid he grabbed the kid's hand gently. Harry flinched slightly. "Don't worry, we can explain the situation and if anything bad happens we have Boston here" Boston grumbled about not nicknaming him. 

The boy started to panic. "But then they'll hurt you!" 

Gingerbread smirked and Boston Lobster growled slightly. "They'll have to go through me" Both of them said at the same time. They shared a surprised glance. 

Raindrop Cake just laughed. Brownie decided that they had it under control so he started to walk to where Tiramisu was cooking. She had eggs and flour in her hand. "Do you need any help" Tiramisu jumped and glanced up. She nodded slightly. Brownie rolled up his sleeve slightly and started to help Tiramisu in making pancakes.

 Tiramisu was looking for fruit when the sound of a car was heard. They could hear Raindrop Cake trying to calm the child. Tiramisu grabbed her spoon-staff and walked over there. Brownie quickly finished the last pancake and went back to the entrance. He stopped slightly. The front door was open and there was a huge man there with a tall thin woman. They had a beach ball- wait no that was a kid. Brownie frowned, that couldn't be healthy. 

The man took a deep breath. "WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING HERE?!" He glared at Harry. "DID YOU CALL THEM HERE?" He started to move towards the quaking boy when Gingerbread stood in front of him. 

"I'm sorry sir, but I'm here to protect the good and you sir, seem to be not so good. I know our appearance may be surprising. I can explain it if you take a few seconds to calm down" Gingerbread went into her protective mode. Some times it was hard to remember that she had this side. 

The man didn't seem to listen. "I WANT YOU ALL OUT! YOU TOO BOY!" Brownie quickly turned around and grabbed the plate of pancakes. There was no way he wasn't taking them. When he got back he saw that everyone was almost outside. Boston Lobster had Harry in his arms who seemed slightly sleepy. Brownie quickly went towards his fellow food souls. When he exited the house the door slamed. 

"Great," Gingerbread looked at her hand. "Now we have to find a new place to live for this kid" 

Boston Lobster pointed to the forest. "There is most likely some kind of abonded building" We all nodded as we walked. Tiramisu worriedingly glanced at Boston Lobster as he caried the kid. She was helping Raindrop Cake who's legs sometimes stop working. He doesn't use them a lot.