Still waters run deep-Stan

Another patient enters the room.They're dressed in a black Adidas hoodie,a pink bandana and an armband that looks like polish flag with a P and a W on the bottom of P.The only thing Dr Behringer is able to see from the dark silhoutte are grey eyes and their long gold hair.
-I thought patients leave their items and clothes in Patient Item storage room-Dr Behringer says without looking at them.
A security guard who was in the room with them answered:
-She's almost slit my throat when I tried to take her stuff away!
-Don't be silly Philip.I mean,how strong and sly can a little girl like her be?-Dr Behringer thought the security guard was kidding.
Dr Behringer takes out a torch.
-I think we don't need you anymore,Philip.
As Philip leaves,Dr Behringer says:
-I heard you're dangerous,Stan.I don't believe it but well,I saw how Jakub,one of your alters,has beat up a man.If you'll try to attack me,I have this torch and a broken radio.I heard that harsh light and sounds at high frequency hurt you,right?
Stan nods.
-Now tell me something about yourself and how you got here.
-What about no-Stan finally starts talking-but well,Dr Behringer,shouldn't you be with your little daughter Lily and your wife Marie? You know the district in Cologne you live in is very dangerous.They could get hurt.
Stan drinks an entire glass of water with just one sip,then spits back with blood.
-Excuse me Stan,what are you doing?
-None of your goddamn business,doc.-Stan crosses her arms-Also,check on your car.Oh and,well,I'm gonna talk about myself only when you'll start asking me questions.
-What-Dr Behringer looks through the window-F*ck!
His car looks like it was hit by a train.
-Okay nevermind it...-Dr Behringer looks at his papers-A. Biernacka also known as 'Shady Stan' or 'Shadow' because 'she's able to hide everywhere possible and nobody ever saw her'.'Illnesses:Personality disorder,Agression and Schizophrenia*' that's a lot as for a girl like you.Have you ever done drugs or were alcohol addicted?
-No.I cant do drugs nor smoke nor drink alcohol.
-Why?
-Nevermind it.
-Okay...-Dr Behringer keeps reading one of these papers-Your alters are Iqes,a 22 year old man who's extremely agressive...Dianay,a 22 year old woman,a dark person who never talks...then Jakub,34 year old man,fully numb,coffeine addicted...and an alter without a name..half wolf half human...the worst of them all..hm-Dr Behringer looks at Stan's bruises-How did you get these?
-I'm a pole dancer.But since an amazing person told me I can't do what I love,I scratch myself on a purpose to get the feeling I love called pain.
Dr Behringer looks away then again looks at Stan.
-So we have a pyroman,cleptoman and a sadist in one person?-he sighs-I believe it's all caused by the trauma you had..
-He says it's better for you to shut up.
-Who he?
-My friend.
Dr looks around the room and laughs.
-I don't see him.
Suddenly her handcuffs unlock and the door opens.Nobody is there.
-Still don't believe?-Stan grins.
-Introduce him to me please-Dr Behringer looks down-those few days aren't enough to help you all.....
-So uh this is 'Liam',my friend and let's say uh my guardian?-Stan gets up and turns her neck/head in a weird way it sounds like her bones are cracking.-Now it's time to have fun- she says in a deep voice.
She runs towards Dr Adrien Behringer and when is about to hit him really hard,he turns the radio on.It makes a sound almost unhearable to a normal person.But not to her.
She stops and covers her ears crying.
-No please stop!
-Finlay,take her to her room right now!-he yells to the nurse.

*thing just for the story.Don't take this as my real illness.