FOUR

Sam

I felt bad when I broke Richard's glasses. My heart literally dropped when it broke. I locked myself up in my room. I was always like this when I feel guilty. And I couldn't stop myself from nibbling my fingernails. It has been a mannerism now.

I feel so nervous. What if he gets angry and won't forgive me? What if he ignores me forever? What if he kills me? I keep panicking on my bed and forgot to change my clothes. I feel uncomfortable.

I showered and put on on my clothes. Still feeling the guilt of what I have done. You fucking idiot. I told myself. I noticed that it was already past midnight. I went out of my room and went in front of Richard's bedroom. The lights are closed already. I opened the door and saw him sleeping soundly. Shit, he looks so wide open. My dirty fantasies started to take me over and it gave me a bright idea.

I will do a little service for Richard. I fetched a syringe in my cabinet with a drug that makes you sleep and you won't notice anything around you. I had doubts because he might wake up  but I made up my mind. I know that I shouldn't be carrying this but hey, I do.

I went to his bedroom and sat beside him. I took a quick look on his veiny arms that turned me on. I slowly put the tip of the needle on his arm and I saw his eyebrows twitching from the pain but he won't wake up. I injected it successfully and removed the syringe off his arm. I tried to pinch him but he didn't wake up. I slapped him too. It turned out that the drug worked successfully.

Now I couldn't stop my dirty fantasies to take over and I started to touch his body. I started with his arms. They were hard and big. His veins crawled up to his biceps and it looked so fucking hot.

I removed his shirt quickly. He didn't wake up even though I was moving around too much. It made him look so cute and it made me horny. I stared at his top intently and started to massage his chest. I really liked the pecs he had. I licked his nipples and rubbed his abs. He is so ripped. Despite of being such a quiet guy at school, I couldn't believe that he had quite a nice body.

I kept touching his top for a while until I was satisfied. I pulled down his sweatpants and and started touching his cock. He was so fucking big. I wanted to measure it. Luckily, I saw a ruler resting on Richard's table and got it. I freed his cock in his boxers and stroked it for a while until he got hard. He is so fucking smooth. Not a single pubic hair on his body. He looks so perfect. I want him to be mine only.

I put the ruler beside his cock and I was surprised to see that he's more than nine inches. I got more and more horny and I started to suck his cock. It was a good thing that he was circumsized because it's really disturbing to suck an uncircumsized cock. He tasted so good that I sucked him with all my heart. He looks so helpless right now and it makes me want to do more for him.

I sucked him. I licked him. I jerked him. I even got my fleshlight and put it on him. I noticed his rapid breathing and short moans. But he was still asleep. I went up and kissed his lips while rubbing my cock on his. He was longer and thicker. I wanted to take his cock in me but I didn't have a condom. I didn't want to ruin my brother's cock because of my dirty ass.

So I just kept sucking him like a wild animal. I felt his cock getting harder and it kept twitching. I thought that he was going to cum so I kept sucking him and massaged his balls. I could hear his soft moan. Finally, he came. He came out a lot. It covered his abs and chest and it was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen. I licked it all off of him and swallowed it. I didn't leave a single drop of his cum. His abs and chest were wet because of my saliva. I kissed him once more and opened his mouth.

I put my cock in and out of his mouth and fucked it. I loved doing this. It was my first time doing this to a sleeping guy. But this was special because it was Richard. He looked so sexy as I stare at his naked body. He was so hot. I adjusted his position and made him face upwards and his head hanging down the bed. I deepthroated him. It felt so good to having your brother deepthroat you.

I was about to cum so I jerked my cock and put my balls in his mouth. I came on his chest and abs. I came out quite a lot too. And again, I licked the cum off of his body. Using my shirt, I wiped my saliva off his body. I took a picture of him while he was naked just in case I get horny again and I can use it to jerk off.

I laid down beside him for a while and stroked his cock some more. He has calmed down now. His breathing is constant and so was his heartbeat. I kissed him again and tapped his face twice and got off his bed. I put his shirt on him and pulled up his boxers and pants. I closed his bedroom door and went to my own room. I laid down with my heart feeling light.

------------------------------------------------

I got up early and cooked Richard some omelet before I left. I also stuck a note reading, "SORRY DUDE" at the table. I was driving my car and called Thomas. I went to his house and talked about what happened last night.

"Your dream has finally come true!" he teased with a pat on my back.

"I wonder what he tastes like," he said to himself with a grin.

"He's amazing dude," I told him.

"Hey," he called.

"What?" I turned.

"I'm horny dude," he put his hand on my crotch and started to kiss me. I didn't hesitate too.

I was in the middle of the blowjob when I pulled my pants down.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked him.

"A lot," he grinned.

"Put it in me," I saw his eyes widen as I faced my ass to him.

"A-are you sure?" he stammers.

"Hurry," I said as I put my shirt off.

"But you said you don't want to be fucked," he exclaimed.

"Just do it." I faced my ass at him and stretched it to turn him on.

He put on the condom and he let the tip of his cock touch my anus. It was my first time taking a cock in me. He slowly put in his cock in me, I couldn't stop myself from moaning from pain and pleasure. Slowly, he fucked me. It was painful because I was taking in a huge cock. And it was also my first time having a real cock in me. I usually used dildos and butt plugs before to fuck myself before. But now, it was the real thing.

"It's so tight in here, dude. It feels so good," he said as he hugged me from behind, still fucking me.

He went faster. And it felt more painful but I can stand it. I got more and more used to the pain. We moaned together and he came. He slowly kissed my back and pulled out his cock.

The condom is filled with his cum and he drank it. I kissed him again. He did a quick blowjob for me and he swallowed it all as I came in his mouth.

We put on our clothes and I left. Thomas said that he was skipping school so I just left him in his house. I arrived at school earlier than expected. My ass hurt when I drove my car because I just got fucked, remember? I walked to the library and tried to walk straight despite my ass got impaled by a huge cock.