SIX

Sam

I started to punch his stomach. He groaned from the pain. I kept doing it and he kept enduring the pain with groans.

"STOP GROANING YOU SON OF A BITCH! SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" I acted angry in front of him.

I kept punching his stomach. His abs kept contracting every time I do it. And it made me fucking horny.

"Are you fucking horny? Huh? You horny?!" I teased him as I acted angry.

"No!" I landed a punch on his stomach.

"What did I fucking tell you? Shut your fucking mouth!" I landed another punch again and he groaned.

I think it lasted for about 25 minutes of gutpunching. So I stopped. I was also exhausted from punching him too. I can see his cock bulging in his pants and he's breathing rapidly.

"What? It felt good when that girl sat on you?" I asked.

I paid Diana for her acting. Yeah, I'm such a jerk. It was to set Richard up. I planned this. I just wanted to have fun with Richard while he's awake. That's all. Besides, I need a good reason to touch him like this. Tee-hee!

Okay... That- that was cringey...

"When my girlfriend sat on you, huh!? You liked it?" He totally fell for it. His eyes widened when I told him that.

"She's the one who came in!" I punched him again and saw his abs compress just to brace himself. Fuck, he's so cute.

"So you're horny!? You're horny," I said as I rub his cock in his pants. He let out a groan at my action.

"Did it feel good when she touched you? Does it feel good now?" I pulled down his pants to expose his smooth large cock on the camera.

I started to jerk his cock off slowly until he gets hard. It felt so good with his long cock in my hand. I want to play with it more.

"Get the fleshlights," I told Thomas. Richard's eyes gave me a terrified look, which I liked.

Thomas followed me. I knew he liked doing it too, he also wanted to have fun with Richard. I could also see his cock bulging out of his pants. I don't know if Richard noticed, or maybe he's just dumb.

Poor Richie...

Thomas came back with three fleshlights. He tossed one at me and I catched it easily. His eyes were scorching with lust as he handed me the lube. I gave it back to him so that he can have the chance to hold and touch Richard's cock and he appreciated it.

He opened the small packet of lube with his teeth - which made him look so hot - and poured it on Richard's hard cock. Richard flinched as he felt the cold sensation of the lube. Thomas spread the lube around Richard's cock in a slow manner so that he will be harder than before.

I picked up the fleshlight on the bed and gave it to Thomas. I saw him buying his rosy red lips that made him look so hot and gave me a hard-on. He slowly slid Richard's cock in the fleshlight. Richard opened his mouth out of pleasure -- maybe. He looked so cute though. I picked up the lube on the bed and opened it too.

I helped Thomas pull down his pants and put on some lube. His cock felt so hot in my palm and he made a sharp inhale as I twisted my hand on his cock's head. I reached for the other fleshlight and I put it on his hard cock. As he started to move his hips back and forth, he moved Richard's fleshlight up and down. Thomas put down the camera at the bedside table and held his fleshlight and looked straight at my bulge.

A Brother's Hunger (Onhold)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें