advice.

jaebeom flung his backpack on his shoulder, leaning his back against the wall as he waited for jinyoung to finish his last lesson.

he was thinking, had been ever since his lessons ended. he'd been thinking about his feelings towards jinyoung, suddenly feeling more and more nervous about being around the younger.

he knew it'd be only a matter of time until the other would start question him about his strange behavior.

perhaps he should ask mark some help, some advice wouldn't be bad right?

jaebeom looked up from the floor, glancing towards the clock on the wall. jinyoung would have to endure another half an hour before he'd be out. and mark was waiting for them outside.

"ah, i'll just go-" he mumbled, quickly hurrying outside the school and seeing mark waiting at the gates.

"hey hyung!" he greeted the older, making mark look up from his phone. "hey, beom. what's up? where's nyoung?" mark questioned, tilting his head.

"i actually came here because i want to talk to you about something," jaebeom admitted, rubbing the back of his neck.

"what is it then, jaebeom?" mark asked, his gaze glued onto the younger in front of him.

"y-you know.. i like jinyoung.. like more than a best friend should. like,, like i love him," jaebeom stuttered out.

mark smiled widely as jaebeom looked away with flushed cheeks. "beom. i know, it's obvious. or well at least for me it was," he chuckled as he placed a hand on the younger's shoulder.

jaebeom's cheeks darkened as he played with his fingers, still not meeting mark's burning gaze. "i- i just.. don't know what to do now," he told quietly.

"well, all i can say that if it starts bothering you way too much you should just tell him. he's your best friend, jaebeom. you know him better than anyone else," mark smiled softly, rubbing jaebeom's shoulder before lifting his hand.

"i-i guess.. yeah.. you're right," jaebeom nodded, finally looking up to meet mark's eyes. "don't stress too much about it alright?" the older raised an eyebrow at the other.

"of course.. i'll try. thanks hyung," jaebeom smiled lightly before turning away. "i'll get back inside, come with me," he said.

"alright," mark chuckled, putting his phone into his pocket. "and act like we never had this conversation, please, hyung.." jaebeom pleaded.

mark nodded his head as he followed the other inside the school. "don't worry, i won't say a word," he assured.

as soon as the bell rang as a sign of that jinyoung's lesson had ended, jaebeom's head shot up to search for the younger from the midst of other people.

"hyungs!~" jinyoung stopped in front of the two, a smile on his handsome face and jaebeom swore he fell in love with the younger even more now.

"hey, reongie," jaebeom smiled back, wrapping his arm around jinyoung's neck as they began to walk out.

he swore he saw mark flash him a knowing smile, before looking back to his phone.

"will the others join us too?" jinyoung questioned. "did ya tell them mark?" jaebeom turned to look at mark, who now looked up from his phone.

"yep. mook and gyeom will come right after they've done their homework. jaejae and pups are waiting at your place already," he told the two.

"ohh~ awesome," jinyoung grinned, evilly at the mention of two of the two youngest still doing their homework.

jaebeom rolled his eyes, ruffling jinyoung's hair and causing him to pout up at the other.

"mark hyung, he's doing it again," jaebeom complained playfully. "you started it, hyung!" jinyoung protested.