Question #7

Haloomey asks:

I have a question, if you let somebody be the next Ironman, who will it be?

I have been thinking about that since I've married Pepper. (which I already did, by the way... to those who did not hear about it.)

There would definitely come I time that I have to retire and pass my legacy to someone. I would want to have a son or a daughter but I can't say I want him/her to experience the dangers I've faced so I don't think that's the best idea. (besides... Pepper's gonna kill me if I plant that on my kid's brain).

The next person who comes in mind is Rhodey... but he's an old man so he's probably retired even before I do. (sorry Rhodey... peace Honeybear.)

And then there is Happy who I don't think would be happy if I did that.

So... I know who you guys are thinking about. There's no need to mention him but I'll mention him anyway.

avenger_spiderman

Or should I say, Peter Parker, who everyone is aware of now. Though I doubt that nobody knew before the reveal.

I would have said I choose him to be the next Ironman but come on, people. He is the Spider-man. He is his own hero and I know he can do better. He's already have his own legacy to fulfil and I'm proud to say that I have a son who's already a superhero at a young age.

...

Actually, there is one person perfect for this role. Someone who reminded me who I am when everything was a mess when I couldn't think straight because of my anxiety attacks... that kid who still calls me Mr. Mechanic.

I don't want to say his name yet cause it might be a danger to him as of now. But if I have to choose who'll follow my footsteps as an IronHero, it would be him.