Interview

Wait you to are hybrids?

The two boys we're quite threw off guard by the question.

It worried them that because they're hybrids, they couldn't get a job, their uncles have said about something that hybrids couldn't get jobs that easily in the city.

Y-yes hyung is there a problem?, the kitten asked worried.

No um, nothing wrong, actually it just surprised me, I didn't know that Tae and Kook had hybrid nephews, the sunshine said happily, a mix of excitement in his voice.

At that moment the two boys relaxed a little bit, they knew that their senses would never be wrong, that the man in front of them is a good one.

Um what's that?, the sunshine asked kindly pointing at a bunch of papers, on the two hybrids laps.

Oh um hyung this is our résumés, the kitten said as he handed the two folders to the sunshine.

Oh you really came prepared the sunshine said happily, as he let out an amused laugh.

No need I'll just interview you, it's not that formal of a business for you to be giving me résumés, the sunshine happily giggled.

The two boys respectfully nodded.

OK have you had any experience in this type of business before?, the sunshine asked with a stern face changing the atmosphere.

N-no but we have an experience in baking and pastry making, the pup stuttered nervously.

It was true when the two hybrids were young, they always used to help out Jin in baking.

Do you have any experience in cleaning, as if like in restaurants?, the sunshine asked again.

Um no hyung, but we always help out in cleaning a long table and washing dishes, the kitten said calmly but internally panicking.

The fact that when the two boys sneaked out of the Solar packs palace, saying that they were going to have a sleep over, buy ended up climbing out the window, just to attend a K-pop concert, which got them into big trouble, their punishment was getting grounded for a month, plus washing the palace's dishes from the long tables, that could fit 20 people laying down, every Saturday which left them experienced in washing dishes and cleaning tables.

If I was a customer that was going to order food, and couldn't make up my mind, I keep naming orders, and changed them every other second, and it was getting really annoying what would you do?, the sunshine asked for his final question.

Um, I would wait a little more patiently, if she still doesn't make a choice, I'll ask kindly if she had already chosen an order, if she still doesn't know what to pick, I'll recommend her something good, like one of the best sellers, the pup said thinking about everything he could say to pass the interview.

Then the sunshine stood, making the boys tense up.

Then he gave them a warm smile, that was just blinding.

Yeonjun, Beomgyu welcome to the Job, you can officially start tommorow, I'll take you on a tour of the truck tonight, the sunshine said happily.

The two boys felt very relieved and happy, it just made them jump up for joy.

As soon as they realized what they're doing, and how they look like little kids, they quickly stopped and started to sit down again properly.

Um hyung tonight?, do we get a night shift? The pup asked curiously.

Oh um well, we only have a night shift, I'm a scientist by day, and a food truck manager by night, the sunshine said with a heart smile.

Oh, hyung do you even get sleep?, the kitten asked worriedly.

Yeah of course I do, I only have two hours of work in the lab, and I always slack off sometimes, the sunshine said reassuringly.

Oh what do you specialze in hyung? the pup asked eyes filled with curiosity.

Hybrids.

Ehhhh, so you're one of the scientists that formulates hybrids?, the kitten said jaw hung wide open.

Um, well I do sometimes fill in that category from time to time if some of the scientists that work in that category are in a leave, in vacation or, sick, but I mostly specialze in hybrid medicine, people and hybrids are sure to have different health consumptions, and I'm helping formulate good and effective medicine for hybrids, not to mention suppressants, the sunshine whispered the last part.

The two boys blushed a light shade of pink from the word, but they haven't used suppressants, their first heat never occurred yet, though they are from the forest, with mythical creatures, they also have suppressants, the only difference is their suppressants are in potion form, but in the city they make it in capsules.

Um uh hyung anyways what time do we start?, the pup said changing the subject.

Um about 6:00pm, meet me at the food court, in the area just for food trucks, mine is the only one that has two floors, the sunshine said quite proud.

Um I just don't think that's a good idea to make Beomgyu and Yeonjun work late, I don't think that's good for their health, the bunny said with a concerned expression.

Don't worry, I've studied about the type of hybrids they are, Beomgyu is a wolf hybrid, while Yeonjun is a fox hybrid, they are both nocturnal, so they tend to be awake at night, the sunshine clarified.

The redhead looked for a confirmation from the two hybrids, which he received a nod from both.

I'll see you tonight, the sunshine said happily as he walked outside, he still has to go to the laboratory today for work.

Ok hyung bye, the two hybrids bowed politely, and waved a goodbye.

Thank you uncle Tae and Kook, I think we'll be going too, we still have to go shopping for food, the kitten said as he bowed and waved goodbye.

The two hybrids decided to go home first, to drop by their résumé, which surprisingly they didn't need.

As they opened the door and went inside the house they saw a figure on the couch, wrapped in a bundle of blankets, watching Netflix, eating popcorn that was scattered everywhere.

Uhhhhhhhh, hi I guess