Maknae

Uhhhhh hi I guess

The said, his voice was gentle and had a warm undertone to it, his face looked so cute and angelic, but some features shows that he's not fully Korean, his black onyx eyes that emphasized a lot of emotion, that matched his raven hair that seemed so fluffy and sparked in the T.V's dim light, his smile that was ever so calming and adorned with teeth white as pearls, finally his smooth skin like velvet and silk, completing the adorable and kind loving look.

Uhh, hello well this is kinda awkward, the pup said as he cringed

Yeah I know right this conversation is so cringe worthy, wanna watch some Netflix, the boy said as he reached out his hand, Huening Kai, he said as he reached out to shake the others hands.

Um, sure thanks, are you one of our roommates?, the kitten asked curiously as he sat down and got a handful of butter popcorn that made his cheeks puff up cutely.

Oh nah, I sleep alone in my room, actually it's a single guest room, but you know we don't get guests often around here, the boy said watching some anime he liked in the T.V.

Are you guys my dorm mates?, the boys asked curiously as he shifted in his seat trying to get more comfortable.

Yeah actually we are I'm Yeonjun, and this is Beomgyu, the kitten said as he gestured to the blonde pup who waved at the boy

Woah are you guys like hybrids?, the maknae asked curiosity and amazement filling his mind, looking at the two hybrid's cute ears and the tails that wrapped around their legs and waist.

Uh yeah sort of, I don't wanna talk about it, the kitten said changing the subject by asking the maknae how old was he?, he didn't really want to explain how he wasn't from a lab.

I'm 16 in international age, and 17 in Korean age, the maknae simply replied with a shy smile.

Ohhhhhhh, I'm 21 and beomgyu is 19, minus 1 in Korean age, the kitten said with a cheeky smile across his pretty face.

Oh then I should call you hyungs then, the maknae quickly bowed apologising.

Don't worry its fine, you didn't know anyway, since “my handsome face” looked so young, the blonde teased, to which he got a smack from the kitten.

Anyways, what are you doing here hyungs? , don't you have like work?, the maknae asked again curiously.

We work at night, oh right Kai I heard you work as an intern in a laboratory, do you know Hoseok hyung?, the kitten asked back as he thought about it.

Wait you know Hoseok hyung, he's the bestest hyung ever!, he's so kind and really great, he's the role model I look up to, he really is amazing, the maknae happily ranted about Hoseok.

How do you know him hyungs? the maknae asked still amazed that they knew Hobi.

Uh actually we work for him, the pup said with a cute smile.

Ohhhhh, that explains the food truck he's been talking so much about, I'll come when I have time, the maknae cutely smiled back.

Oh yeah right speaking of the food truck, I think we have to go I can't believe it's almost time, the kitten said viewing his watch.

Oh yeah I almost forgot, well nice seeing you Kai, the kitten said getting up the couch dusting his jeans for any remaining bits of popcorn.

See you hyungs the youngest said as he continued to watch his sad anime, where in the white haired boy had to wear a mask.
( y'all otakus guess what anime is this)

~

Hmm...  What a shame hyung, we didn't even get to buy our groceries, the pup groaned.

Don't worry about it, we'll just order food panda tonight, the kitten giggled.

They continued to walk until they were in the food court, many varieties of food stalls lined the area, with the bustling smell that entered their noses, it smelled more like different kinds of foods mashed together in a good way. and there was also a parking space for food trucks.

It was already twilight and the boys were enjoying the view, how the warm hues of the sun splattered yellow and orange sky, blended beautifully with the cool shades of the blue and violet star painted galaxy, it was ethereal.

The parking area of the food trucks, was a wide grass meadow, it looked so beautiful at night, as fairy lights lined the trees surrounding the plane, it was now nighttime, and the starry galaxy was very visible, the two hybrids wanted to stare at it forever.

But eventually they heard a familiar voice call up to them, they looked around the meadow and saw a huge food truck, with two floors, like the sunshine described, it was painted olive green matching the beautiful grass, the two boys were awestruck at the sight, but nevertheless waved back at the familiar voice calling them.

Hello Hoseok hyung, your food truck is beautiful, I can't believe we get to work here, the pup said already exited, wagging his tail everywhere.

Well I hope you enjoy your time here, the sunshine said giving them a small tour inside.

The bottom floor, had a working area like a kitchen and a counter/cash register, where you can take you order on the half of the floor, the other half was with tall seats and tables lined across the side of the truck, with a long small table attached to the window of the truck where the tall seats were placed behind.

The top floor was open, giving a beautiful view of the meadow and the milkiway the cold breeze making you feel chilly, but closing it is optional, the place was filled with designer seats and tables, following a specific theme, it was beautiful and astethic you could sit there all day.

Here are your Uniforms, the sunshine said handing the boys two sets each of  uniforms, it was a simple white button up polo, and a black apron that hangs below your waist, topping it off with a black and white barret.

I hope to see you here tomorrow night, the sunshine said with a blinding smile.

Hyung um what's the name of your food truck?, sorry we didn't get to view it earlier, the kitten shyly asked.

Tae & Cooky with Suga & Mochi.