You... Again

"In Unity there is strength!" I yelled.  

"In Unity there is strength!" echoed the whole bar.  Catcher rubbed my shoulder, supportively. 

"That was the last one, Ang," whispered Catcher in my ear as he put a white serpent jacket on my shoulders.  Finally, after being bite by a snake, stirp dancing in front of all of the Serpents, and reciting all of the laws, I was a Southside Serpent.  

"Hey Jug!" called Catcher, to the boy who had just walked in. 

"Hey Catcher," replied Jughead.  

"Angelica completed all the trials," said Catcher.

 Jughead shook my hand, "Welcome to the Serpents, Ang." 

"Well this is what I've wanted since I came back to Riverdale," I said.

"Hey, Ang, why'd you leave anyway, it was... unexpected?" asked Jughead.

I smiled," Wouldn't you like to know? I have reasons ."

Catcher wrapped his arms around my waist and said," I'd like to know why the angel of Riverdale left for a year." 

"I wouldn't push it," said Jughead, "And Ang, it's nice to have you back in town. "

"Thanks Jughead," I said, as Jughead went to go greet other Serpents, "Hey Catcher, I need to get home alright Cheryl is going to rampage if I'm not home on time."

"Do you need a ride?" he asked. 

"No, I'll be fine," I said," It feels nice outside." 

"Ok, I'll see you soon," said Catcher, kissing me on the cheek. 

I walked out of the bar and headed towards the Northside. I didn't notice when someone started following me until the person covered my eyes. "Catcher?" I asked, nervously.

"Guess again," said a dark voice. 

"Malachai, what are you doing here?" I said, as he uncovered my eyes, I didn't dare turn to face him.

"The better question is why didn't you tell me that you'd come home? Come on I missed you darling," said Malachai circling me. 

"Well I didn't," I spat. 

He slammed me against a wall, and stroked my cheek, his rings burning me skin, "I thought you knew better than to talk to me like that and to talk to snakes." 

"What do you want, Malachai?" I said, bored. 

"I want you to tell me if you're dating one of those serpent scum?" he said, letting go of me. 

"No, I'm not. Not that it's any of your business," I lied.

Malachai pointed at me, "You're brave, darling. Lying to me. Should I show you what I do with people who lie to me?" 

I sighed,  "What did you come here for anyway? You wouldn't come all this way just to ask me if I was dating a Serpent and we both know it.  So what do you really want?"

Ignoring my question he continued, " If he touches you one more time, I swear I'll rip out his throat. " 

"Answer my question," I said, impatiently, "And you wouldn't lay a hand on him."

"You, darling I thought that was obvious by now. I want you," said Malachai, running his hand down my arm. 

I glare at him, "We are over. You know that." 

"Maybe it wasn't really over for me," he growled, "You can't come back into town, and expect me to not want you back. You left without even telling me, and you decide to come back the same way. I have eyes every where so you can't exactly escape so easily this time."

"You're just reminding me of every reason that I called things off. You were abusive and dishonest and you never cared about me, not to mention  you were always angry," I yelled. 

"I know you better than anyone in this town, every dark secret, every little mistake, and every single thing you can't resist in a person, so don't tell me you hate me or that you don't still feel anything for me, because I know you do," he said darkly, walking toward me until there was only a few inches between us.

"You're right," I said softly, stepping into his arms, "I feel disgust for you." I whirled away from him at the last second. I heard him growl behind me. Malachai grabbed my wrists and slammed me against the wall again. I laughed, "You won't hurt me, you know I don't respond to pain."

"I'd say by that laugh, you wanted me to hold your wrists tighter," he said, his grip tightening.

I smirked at him, "Go ahead, like I told you, I don't respond to pain ." 

"Then I do hope you can learn quickly, how persuasive I can be, especially when I want something," said Malachai, letting go of my wrists. 

"What are you talking about, pain is the only thing you know how to do," I said, glaring at him. 

"A lot has changed since you bolted, I have newer and better methods of torture, ones that I think will be affective," sneered Malachai. I started to walk away from him. "What, no good night kiss, Angel?" he called after me, sarcastically. 

"Don't ever call me that again, ever," I said. 

A/N: Vote and Comment if you enjoyed and want me to continue! Thank you!