Jail and 3 Months

*One Month Later*

"Angel, you've been avoiding me, for a month. You are coming to see me in one hour," said Malachai over the phone.

"No I can't keep talking to the devil, and wonder why I'm still in hell," I told him. 

"Oh now I'm the devil?" asked Malachai 

"You are a bad person," I said.

"Bad guys aren't so bad when they have an angel to fight for," he snapped, "I'm sending Jax with my limo to pick you up." And he hung up.

An hour later I heard a knock on the door, I opened it," Jax?"

"Hello, Angelica," he said hugging me.

"I missed you, Jax," I said, truthfully.

"You could've come to see me," he said, leading me out to the car.

"Not without seeing Malachai," I said.

"I know what he did to you," said Jax, getting in the car, "But the entire year that you were gone, he was an absolute mess. He called your old phone number ten times a day for six months. He regretted what he did to you every single day."

"I appreciate you sticking up for your friend but I can't get back with Malachai," I said.

"I know your still in love with him," said Jax.

"That's where you're wrong, Jax, I don't love him, don't anymore," I lied. 

"We're almost there. Malachai's been eager to see you again, he can't wait to get out of prison to collect on the arrangement that he and Jughead agreed on," he said.

"That doesn't make me feel better," I told him.

"Well that's the only thing that's keeping him going," replied Jax.

 "Just do me a favor, try to be nice," said Jax, getting out of the car and opening my door, "I'll be here, when you're done."

I walked in the building, and a guard led me to a private room, "I'm sorry I believe there's a mistake, I'm supposed to be in the main visiting area."

"There's no mistake," said the guard, "Go to him, he waits for you." The guard unlocked the door and walked away. I walked into the room to see Malachai sitting on a chair, waiting for me.

"Angel, come here sit down," he said.

"Malachi there is know where else to sit," I said.

"Yes there is. On my lap," he said smirking.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Dead," he replied, "Unless you want to stand for hours in those uncomfortable shoes I suggest you sit down."

"You know what," I laughed, " What the hell?" I walked over to him and sat down.

"You're in a good mood," he commented. 

"My boyfriend got released from the hospital," I said.

"Something tells me he'll be back there very soon unless you lips are on mine in the next thirty seconds," said Malachai, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Please, Malachai, don't do this," I whispered.

"I want you so badly," he said.

"Please Malachai, even you wouldn't do this," I said.

"You are so wrong about that," he growled, his lips connected with mine. As every good, moral thing in me melted, l realized I had to get away from him, because if this continued I would become the person that I was a year ago.

I pushed him away, but his arms locked around my waist, preventing me from leaving, " What the hell? As if I couldn't hate you even more?"

"I can't wait until I get out of here, and then you can't escape from me," he said.

"The Serpents won't let you do that," I said.
"You are my downfall, if they try to keep you from me, I will find you, and there will be hell to pay," he said.

"I really don't want to be here, please can I leave," I asked.

"Next month same day, same time, I'll send Jax to pick you up, unless of course you can't wait to see me and decide to come early," he said, letting me go.

I got off him and walked out of the cell, "Angel I'll see you soon."

*One Month Later*

I was sitting across from Malachai, in his cell.

"One month, angel. One small little month, and I'll come and get you," he said, taking my hand in his, "I want you to break all ties with anyone but me."

"No," I said, pulling my hand away.

Malachai stood up quickly,  and slammed me against the wall, his hand gripping my throat, "Do it or they'll be a massacre of the Serpents. How about bodies upon bodies of them dead? I will strip away all that you know, all that you love, until you have no shelter but me."

"Fine," I choked out. He released me and I fell to the floor.

"Two months, I've been here thinking of how delicious my victory will be when I finally get out," he said. 

I got to my feet," Aren't you bored yet? Of torturing me? Why can't you just let me go?"

"Where's the girl I knew? The one who didn't care about anyone but me? The one who loosened up and would have come back to me without a second thought?" asked Malachai, brushing my cheek.

"Gone," I told him.

"I will bring you back," he vowed. 

With out warning his lips crashed into mine, he forced my mouth open and his air invaded my lungs. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. His arm wrapped around my waist, bringing my closer to him. He broke the kiss, leaving me a little disappointed. 

"I can't keep doing this," I told him.

"You'll do this as long as I say you will," he growled.

"Just a warning, if you bring the old me back I hope you can handle her," I said. 

Malachai laughed," Try me, angel."

"You either love me or you don't. You either do everything for me or you can hurt me like you just did a few minutes ago. It's your choice," I said. 

"I will mix the lines between love and hate, just watch me," he said.

"Jughead knows what you did to me, he'll protect me with help from the Serpents," I said.

"You told him?" yelled Malachai.

"Yes after the race," I said.

"I underestimated you, I wouldn't make that mistake again," he warned me.

"I'm going home, I'll see you when you are murdered by the Serpents," I said.

"I'll have something very special planned for my return," he yelled after me as I left.

A/N: Vote and comment if you enjoyed and want more! Thank you!