1. In the name of Love

Heavy breaths, sweaty face, racing heartbeats and a load of danger upon my head. Yet his hand in mine was enough to push all my doubts away. My feet, my eyes and my consciousness was obediently following him like a horrified child who lost his mother in a crowd somewhere.

But here, i wasn't in search of my mother. I was in search of the interpretation of all the dreams i was showed and all the love i was given. And i trusted him, undoubtfully, tons more than my own self. He was my mentor who taught me love.....and life. He was my confidant who deformed me into a whole new person ever since i met him.

The long looking road soon ended and seeing a shelter close by, i slowed down my nimbled feet.

Ammad, without leaving my hand even for a bit, held my face from the other hand and spoke with concern, "I'm so sorry, Sassi. I know you must be very tired by now. But.....we've got no time to rest. We must move. Just a little more? Promise"

Although his body was screaming fright but his eyes were dancing in the sparkle of love so evidently that i had to obey his eyes.

We passed a smile and continued our hustle towards our destination while i asked in curiosity, "But what's the plan?"

Ammad's face brightened than before with confidence....or maybe satisfaction of my companionship, "Airport"

Hearing his answer made me stop in shock instantly, "Airport? Why airport? We can use bus or car or......anything cheaper come on"

"What come on? This is why i wasnt telling you, madam! Its once in a lifetime. Do you understand that? I'm the happiest person alive today. And you made me this. You deserve all specials. More more specials", his eyes were sparkling brighter than the sun. And i knew, my life was made.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

We were finally on the flight and it was almost ready to take off. But i was seeing Ammad drinking water almost every minute which was very concerning and so unlike him. Water is a thing he always had been pretty much careless about. But assuming it to be the after effects of running miles across the whole city, i continued my imaginations.

In a few moments, he placed his hands on mine and spoke, "I'll be back in a second. Just don't move okay?"

Feeling concerned, yet not ready to let him go anywhere i just joked, "Someone's running away huh? Nope you're not going anywhere"

With a soft, heart-melting smile he stated, "Araaay who idiot is going to leave this heera alone? I'm just coming PROMISE"

With a soft pat on my cheek, he stood up when i pulled his hand, "You alright?"

He laughed, "Haan bss bhaga ky bhag raha hun"

Knowing, undoubtfully, he was joking seeing me concerned, i let him go when we passed a big smile.

Moments went by and i waited for him patiently while being on the phone with my bestfriend who just called to know if we were okay. Suddenly the lights outside the window started to move and so did my consciousness. My heart started to race as he didnt yet came back. I excused and hung up the call.

I hurriedly ran toward the nearest airhostess while she was continuously advising me to sit down,"Madam please sit back to your seat. The plane is about to take off"

"But....but my.....", My mind was not in a position to come up with something. I was just pointing toward his seat and blabbering like an infant. I couldnt hear anything around me anymore, neither could i see.

The airhostess held me back to my seat leaving me in a trance. I was horrified to death was an understatement. I knew him so much. How could he do this? And why? We had been together for 4 years and i knew it wasnt a small time. Soon the blanks in my mind converted into the flashbacks of those beautiful 4 years. Hundreds of time he proved his love and thousands of time he promised to stay by my side till his last breath. After all that, how could he? It was unbelievable.

I could see lights steadily fading away from the window.....and so from my life.

×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×~~~~×

Author's note:
Assalam o alikum pyaary pyaary reader. Guess who's back?!!!
I'm so so excited for another journey with you guys and i really hope its a much better one❤ I promise to give it more enegy than that of the previous one. Also if you havent read my other story. Do read and review❤ reviews are very important to keep me going.

A big big thanks to my very special friends who motivated me in writing yet another artpiece that i didnt know was possible for me. You guys!!!!❤❤❤

Anyways what are your thoughts on this little chunk? Is it worth reading? Errors and mistakes are natural things and I'm always up for improvement so do share❣And dont forget to vote🌟

Published on: 25/10/19 4:14AM