The boy (male child oc)

Jasper shakily held up the gun, he was ordered to kill someone, shoot them right in the head but he couldn't do it

His palms were sweating, arms were shaking, he was panicking, worried that he would go to jail.

"I...I can't do it" Jasper dropped the gun down onto the floor, it clashed against the floor sliding away from his feet.

"Five-o open up" there was a knock at the door, it sounded like the police were here.

Jasper didn't know what to do, should he stay or go "open the door" the knocking became louder.

It was decided, he was gonna run out the back door, Jasper quickly opened up the glass door and sprinted outside

Steve kicked the front door opened just as the back door closed "check the house" he instructed before running out the back door.

Jasper could tell that someone was following him but he wouldn't dare to look behind him.

It was getting harder and harder for the boy to breathe, wanted to stop running but he couldn't.

Somehow he had to lose the person who was behind him, luckily there was a forest ahead of them, and if anyone knew the forest it was Jasper.

He's spent six years living off nothing, his parents passed away when he was six, instead of going to and orphanage he ran away.

Since then he's been living in a little hut that he built himself, he's never once gone to school since.

Jasper quickly slid onto the ground, his clothes getting coated in mud, grass and twigs.

He built a little tunnel made out of twigs and leaves when he was eight, it came in handy every now and than.

It was small enough so only kids could fit through, that or short adults "thank god" Jasper whispered to himself, he sighed in relief.

-

"You lost him" Danny asked Steve who was once again driving his car.

"Yeah Danny I lost him, he managed to slide underneath a tunnel" Danny looked over to Steve, he gave him a confused yet sassy look.

"A tunnel, in the forest" Steve nodded his head taking his eyes off the road for a spilt second.

"Yeah, it was made out of twigs and leaves" Danny chuckled nodding his head.

"Okay, and you lost him why"

"The tunnel was made for a kid" Steve paused, he looked over at Danny and smirked.

"Or a short adult"

-

"No, no I'm not doing it" Steve was back in the forest, this time accompanied by Danny.

"It's just mud, grass and twigs Danny" the shorter male sighed annoyed.

"Yes and I don't want to get my clothes dirty" Steve chuckled, was this guy serious, he thought.

"You're such a girl" Danny pretended to look offended.

"Oh I'm a girl" he asked looking up at Steve who nodded his head.

"Yeah, you are"

-

Jasper opened up the curtain to his little hut, it was made out of wood and mud.

He collapsed onto his bed crying, his arms wrapped around his knees, his breathing was quick and fast, he couldn't calm himself down.

It started to rain heavily, luckily enough the rain couldn't get through the hut.

-

It was the next day, Jasper was up bright and early, he traveled far today on his feet, there was an abandoned building right by the boating docks.

It used to be a hotel but it got shut down, everything was still inside of it, Jasper decided to stay the night there.

-

"The fingerprints from the gun came back" Chin announced to Steve and Danny, he chuckled seeing Danny covered in mud.

"What happened to you" Chin asked the clearly annoyed Danny.

"Who do the fingerprints belong to" Danny asked ignoring what Chin said.

"They belonged to a twelve year old boy, Jasper Torryn, he's been arrested four times for stealing" Danny sighed throwing his arms up dramatically.

"So we're dealing with a criminal here right" Chin nodded his head.

"Technically yes"

-

Steve and Danny entered the abandoned building that Jasper was spotted walking into.

They held their guns up just in case they ran into someone other than Jasper.

"What if he shoots us huh" Danny asked, he didn't want to be here right now, looking for a kid hiding in a abandoned building.

Steve didn't know the answer to that, he didn't want to shoot a kid but what if the kid shot first.

-

"Jasper Hayes come on out, we're not going to hurt you" Jasper was hiding in a janitor closet, the cops were looking for him, he is in so much trouble.

"We know that you didn't kill that man, if you come with us you won't get in any more trouble, I promise" Jasper quickly placed his hands over his ears wanting to shut out the man's voice.

"Make this easier for all of us and just come out" Jasper stuck his head out of the closet, at the same time Steve looked down the corridor.

"Hey" Steve shouted, Jasper jumped backwards falling back into the closet.

"We will not hurt you, we don't hurt kids okay" Jasper didn't believe that, not one bit.

Jasper took off running, Steve hot on his heels, Danny right behind him.

The boy didn't even have time to think before he went crashing into a glass window.

"No" Steve went to grab Jasper but it was too late, his body collided with the water making a splash noise.

The boy was quickly snatched up by a man in a boat, Steve jumped out of the window hoping to catch him.

But it was too late, the boat took off at a fast rate, even Steve couldn't catch up to it.

I am well aware that Jasper wouldn't go to prison or jail, let's just say that he didn't know that okay