Seaking out part 2

Based on season 6 episode 6

Ellie was walking in front of her father, they were both in the woods trying to find help

It was pretty dark and cold out, Ellie shivered, she wrapped her arms around her self hoping to keep warm.

"You wanna walk back here with me" Danny asked his daughter hoping that she'll say yes.

"It's okay" Ellie replied mumbling a bit, she continued to walk through the grass passing the hay bails and fence.

She looked up to see a crow on top of a scarecrow, it was pretty scary, she thought, she's surprised that the crow didn't fly away.

Once Ellie got closer the bird flew away, she stopped in her tracks and looked up at the scarecrow that was now in front of her.

Danny walked towards her, he opened up his hand, Ellie quickly took it not hesitating at bit.

Ellie looked over her shoulder as they walked away from it, she didn't trust that thing, even if it was her costume.

-

It was the next day, Danny's car had gotten towed, him and Ellie were sitting in the truck that was towing it.

They were at the hospital, Danny opened up the truck door and hopped out first, he held out his hand for his daughter to take.

She grabbed it and carefully got out of the truck "thanks for the flyer we'll definitely come out and check your band" Ellie made a weird face from behind father.

"Thanks" Danny shut the truck door, the driver took off driving.

"Online we'll check it out, right" Ellie didn't answer she just watched the truck drove away with the car.

"His band music really sucked" she commented looking up at her father.

"Yes it did but I need him to take my car to the garage so"

"You told a lie" Ellie said.

"Yeah I guess I did, I told a white lie, the kind that doesn't hurt his feelings" Ellie nodded her head.

"Not like the lie you told your mother and me" Danny said pointing off to nowhere.

"I'm sorry Danno" she apologized feeling guilty now.

"Just make sure you tell your mother okay" Ellie looked behind her, her mothers car was there waiting.

"I will, I love you Danno"

"I love you too, come here" Danny kisses his daughter on the cheek before bringing her into a hug, he rested his chin on her shoulder.

Ellie turned around and ran towards her mothers car "before you say anything, I'm sorry"