Kidnapped (Female child oc)

Wattpad has glitched there is only one photo but it's shows that there is six, there's not.

Sarah was Grace's twin sister, she was younger by three minutes, Grace and Sarah both lived with Rachel.

It was a Monday today meaning that both of the girls had school, the twin girls shared a room together, they didn't mind it though, they loved each other a lot.

The alarm went off, it was beeping none stop, Sarah reached over and hit shutting it off.

Grace groaned waking up, she sat up in her bed tiredly rubbing her eyes "do you want to go to the bathroom first" she asked her younger sister.

Sarah shook her head sitting up also "no it's okay, you go first I'll get our outfits ready" Grace nodded, she hopped out of her bed and walked into the bathroom.

Unfortunately the school that the twins went to had uniforms, Sarah didn't like it but Grace didn't mind it.

Sarah opened up the shared closet, she pulled out their school uniforms and laid Grace's down on her bed.

Grace opened up the bathroom door and walked out of it, Sarah grabbed her uniform and made her way into the bathroom.

- (Sarah's pov)

It was after breakfast, Grace and I walked out the front door only to be greeted with dad.

"I'm taking you two to school today" he said putting his hand on my back.

Grace climbed into the passenger side of the car, I hopped into the backseat putting my backpack beside me.

School was probably my least favourite part of the day, I got bullied by a couple of mean girls.

I didn't tell anyone because I thought that I could handle it but I couldn't, if dad found out he would be mad, mom would tell dad and so would Grace so I couldn't tell anyone.

"You okay princess" I didn't respond because I wasn't really paying attention, I was too busy thinking about the bullies.

I felt the car pull over an stop, dad turned around to look at me, I wasn't looking at him but I could tell.

"Sarah, are you okay" dad asked me once again, I could hear the concern laced in his voice.

"Yes Danno" I mumbled quietly giving him a fake smile, I could tell that he didn't believe me but he let it go.

-

I went to get out of the car but dad stopped me "you can talk to me you know that" I nodded my head again.

"Come here" he motioned for me to move closer, I leaned towards him, dad kissed me on my forehead before ruffling my hair.

"Now go to class"

-

The lockdown alarm went off around the whole school, I was in the bathroom instead of class.

I didn't know what to do, do I stay in the bathroom or find a classroom to hide in.

What would dad and Steve do in this situation, luckily Stan gave Grace and I a phone.

From outside the bathroom I could hear gunshots, I pulled out my phone and dialled dad.

He didn't answer so I called Steve instead "Sarah are you okay" he asked worried.

"There's someone in the school with a gun" I whispered trying to be quiet but I heard the bathroom door open.

"Come out or I'm gonna shoot you" the person was definitely a guy, I quickly hid my phone in one of the stalls.

The phone was still on so Steve could hear our conversation "don't shoot me please" I asked innocently hoping that he wouldn't shoot me.

"Come with me and no one will get hurt" I nodded my head and walked over to the gunman, he grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and pushed me out of the bathroom.

The man continued to push me until we reached a car, he opened up the trunk and pushed me inside before shutting it.

I couldn't see a thing and I was scared, I just wanted to be back at home with dad, Grace and uncle Steve.

The car started to move which meant that the man had started it.

-

I woke up in a chair, my legs were tied along with my arms, I couldn't move at all.

My head was pounding and my stomach hurt, I looked down at my stomach, my white shirt was slowly turning red, the man had shot me I think.

If this wasn't treated soon I will surely die which is a scary thought.

This morning I was worrying about bullies but now I'm tied to a chair with my stomach bleeding out.