Chapter 3: Do I Know You?

A/N: hi if you're reading this please leave a comment I definitely want to hear your thoughts, criticism, or suggestions!
••••••••••••••••••

Xavier's P.O.V

This girl shes going to be the end of me. I'm going to find a way to pay Jerry back for the lap dance that he paid her to give me. Minutes after and I was still processing what had just happened to me. She ran her fingers through my hair, my hands were on her waist and her body was on me. Seeing her up close she took my breath away. There is no comparison. From the stage I was so focused on her moving that I didn't notice her nose hoop piercing or her tattoos. Down her arm she had a snake from her collarbone slithering down to her hand stopping just above her wrist in the middle of her forearm. On her left rips she had flowers from her waist to her hips. Who knew what else this girl was hiding?

"Your girl is here," I faintly heard Luca say.

"What?"

"Your girl," he said nodding his head towards the bar, "is here."

I turned my head to the direction he had mentioned, and sure enough she was right there talking to the bartender laughing at whatever he said. I huge part of me wanted to see her genuinely laugh and smile from what I did.

"I'm going to go talk to her," I said out loud.

"What?!" The boys all said at once.

"I'm going to go talk to her," I replied in a slow voice making sure each word sunk with them.

"Dude are you stupid? She's a stripper just cause you got your dick a little wet doesnt mean she's going to give you the time of day," Jason remarked.

"Well I wont know unless I try,"  I say as I stand up and walk towards the bar. I hear footsteps behind me and I turned around to see Jerry, "Don't even try to stop me Jerry."

"Who said I was going to try and stop you? Matter a fact I'm here to see her reject you. Not only that but are you forgetting there are more than one beauties in this bar?" He smirked. Ah the waitress.

"Okay." As I walked towards her, I could hear her voice she didn't need to turn around for me to know it was her voice her voice soft with a little rasp to it.

"... no yeah dude didn't you see?" She asked.

"Yeah I saw! But $100! You got them good." The bartender replied laughing.

"Haha, Beto I known! I was like these fools have never gotten their hands dirty they're going to believe it and they did!" She laughed, they were talking about us. I looked at Jerry and raised my eyebrows, she played us for fools.

I cleared my throat. No reaction. I stepped closer to the bar and cleared my throat again. It caught her attention. She turned around looked me up and down without a word and went back to talking to the bartender.

"Son esos," she said to the bartender.

He laughed, "yeah you we're right." They continued to talk to each other as if Jerry and I weren't standing there.

"Hi," I finally say.

"Hi," she replies without looking at me.

"Ummmm..." how do I have nothing to say to her?

"If you're looking for another lap dance my set is over," she said annoyance in her voice.

"No, it's not that, I was just wondering if you would like to go out sometime," I was fidgeting with my hands. She stared me up and down. Looking me in the eyes. She leaned onto the counter, her elbows holding her up.

"Are you serious?" No emotion in her voice.

"Yeah... its just that..."

"Let me stop you there," she held her hand up, " I'm sure you were left very happy with the lap dance, it may have even changed your life. I dont know or care. But I dont date clients or people I meet at bars much less those who have paid me to give them attention," her words caught me off guard. More so over the fact that they were so harsh over a simple question.

"BABY!" a girl with brownish blond curls squealed.

"Yeah," the stripper replied rolling her eyes.

"Oh, sorry I didn't know you were busy with a client"

"Not a client," she replied.

"Oh well then introduce me dont be rude!" She said as she fluffed her hair.

"I dont know them Cristy."

"Oh well let me fix that. Im Cristy," she said extending her arm so I can shake it, " and this is Catalina," she said pointing at the girl who just rejected me. So she has a name.

"Lina." She corrected.

"Okay well nice to meet you Cristy and Lina, I'm Xavier and this is my friend Jerry," I said pointing at both of us.

"And I'm Beto," the bartender said behind the bar smirking out our exchange.

"What were you guys talking about" Cristy inquired.

"Well, I asked your friend here on a date and she very nicely declined," I replied with hint of sarcasm.

"Serio?" She asked looking towards Lina, she nodded her head to confirm my statement," Lina doesn't date." She replied.

"So I heard," I replied.

"Okay well this conversation is clearly over. I'm out. See you guys later." As she walked by me she bumped her shoulders with mine and gave me a small smirk.

After Lina had left, we didn't see her for the rest of night. I'm sure if I would have seen her I wouldn't have gone up to her. I got the message loud and clear.

But that didn't mean I was going to stay away.