Ateez-Hongjoong imagine

Title: I'm sorry
Type: angst💔

Your boyfriend Hongjoong and you lived in a small apartment. He used to come home around 10 everyday. Lately he has been coming home really late like 1 or 2 a.m you started to worry.

He would always give you love but lately he just pushes you away. You want cuddles? He says no. You want kisses? He says no. You want to hang out? He says no.

It was really late one night you decided to stay up and wait for him Cause you were tired of all these antics. It was about 2:47 a.m when you heard the door open revealing your boyfriend.

"Hongjoong you're home" you said standing up. He looked at you with slight panic. "Y/N w-why are you still up? " he stuttered. "Waiting for you, I thought practice ended at 9?" You questioned already knowing the answer.

"It got extended for a while cause we were behind" he said. "Hongjoong tell me the truth" you said with a sigh. "I am!" He states. "Hongjoong I talked to mingi it ended at 9 and you went out so please tell me where you went" you said tearing up. "I-" he was interrupted by a phone call. Before he could hide the ID you saw it.

"Who's babygirl? I thought I was and I'm sure not calling you" you said pissed off. "Umm it's a friend" he said. "I dont think people just call their friends babygirl" you said crossing your arms. He rolled his eyes and walked past you. You smelled perfume and not yours.

He went to the bedroom and laid his stuff down before going to the bathroom. You quietly ran to his phone opening it and going to the contact reading "babygirl ❤💋" you read through the messages and began to cry. You put his phone back and ran to the living room balling your eyes out.

A few minutes later he came out and ran to you. "Princess why are you cryi-" he was cut off by a hard slap to the face. "I cant believe you Hongjoong!" You yelled staring at him with hurt eyes. "What do you mean!" He yelled back obviously angry. "I read those messages you cheater!" You retorted back. He fell silent. "Look I'm sorry. I made a mistake and I will never do it again I-" you cut him off again this time by standing up and saying. "I'm leaving Hongjoong." You went to your room and started to pack. He ran in and grabbed your stuff. "Baby please don't I'm so sorry" he started crying.

"Sorry won't cut it Hongjoong! I've been feeling so down and depressed because of you neglecting me and now I find out this! I dont think so!" You say reaching for you bag. He grabs your wrist pulling you to him.

"I will do anything to keep you with me" he said as tears flew down his cheeks. You looked down crying. "I know I made a mistake, a huge one, I wasnt thinking but I am now I love you so much Y/N you are my best friend and my love. I would do anything to keep you with me." He says leaning down and softly pressing is lips on yours.

You struggle at first but soon give in. You can feel the love in the kiss. He soon pulls away and hugs you dropping the bag. "Please one more chance is all I ask." He says quietly but loud enough for you to hear.

You think for a minute. "Fine but if you mess up I wont hesitate to leave" you say. And he picks you up spinning yo up around repeating "I love you" you laugh and he sets you down. You were truly in love with this man.

****
First part ooooo I hope you like it it's kinda short tho dm me for requests