Jaemin's Date

You hear a car pull up and you look outside. It's Jaemin, you didn't think he'd actually come get you so you were no where near ready. You watched for a little bit longer and saw him struggling. He didn't know if he should get out of the car and wait inside or just wait there.

After a super long 20 minutes you're finally ready. You walk down stairs to see Jaemin. Seeing him inside shocked you so you stopped and you stared. You guys shared eye contact for a while until your parents started talking.

While your parents are talking he grabs you and you guys run to the car. Your parents come out to tell you goodbye but by the time they get outside you and Jaemin are already halfway down the street.

You feel a rush with him. You didn't expect to feel this way. Honestly the only reason you agree to go was cuz you get free dinner. 😂 He accidentally makes a sharp turn and you fall on him and he holds you. You blush really hard.

You guys arrive at the restaurant. It looks really small. He helps you out of the car and you guys walk inside. Ig looks can be VERY deceiving bc the inside is SUPER fancy and the whole place is bright. Jaemin walks in front of you and stops.

Jaemin: My lady?

Y/N: Where are we?

Jaemin: My house 😁

Y/N: Why are we at your house? I thought I said take me somewhere nice? And a restaurant. I mean your house IS really nice but I was kinda expecting a restaurant.

Jaemin: I have the finest chefs who can make you anything you request.

*Jisung hears commotion coming from down stairs and leans over the edge of the rail*

Jisung: Who's that girl you brought home??

You and Jaemin didn't know he was up there so you both jumped

Y/N: Who is that?

Jaemin: My annoying brother 🙄.
I thought I told him to leave *he mutters to himself*

Y/N: Lets just go eat I'm hungry

You cling to his arm without knowing

While you are eating Jisung comes into the kitchen and sits next to you. You feel a little uncomfortable at first then you just got used to it. He finally leaves.

After you're done eating Jaemin said you could go out to the car and he'd be there in a few minutes.

You ran into Jisung on the way there. You tried to walk around him and tripped on your dress and fell into his arms. You blush. You quickly get up and fix yourself up and run outside as fast as you can before he sees you blushing.

You don't tell Jaemin about what happened and he drives you home. He walks you up to your house and you quickly kiss him. He blushes and leans in for another. You give him one more kiss then run inside scared and nervous.

Jaemin goes home and threatens Jisung for touching his girl. You thought Jaemin didn't see it. But he saw in the background behind you. He didn't want to lose the person he loves.