Kidnapped

Olivia's POV

I come home and Charlotte was already  apologising I told her it was fine but she insisted. "I don't deserve a mom like you" she said and I gave Elliot a look of confusion, he just shrugged and I smiled.

"I gotta get home but um.. I'll see you tomorrow" he said hugging me tightly.

"OK see ya then" I said and Charlie smiled.  She seems to be obsessed with the two of us getting together but I don't think she gets how awkward is actually is. He's my partner my friend nothing more and nothing less.  Once he'd left I sat down, I'd have to tell Charlie and I knew there was no getting out of it.

"OK Charlotte can we talk" I said trying to keep myself calm.

"Sure" she nodded sitting next to me.

"OK well I was talking to ACS and they wanna take you away and that's why I have to kidnap you"

Charlotte's POV

Is she serious? Did I actually just hear what I think I heard. "Mom what the hell!" I exclaimed as she stood up.

"Let's go" she said grabbing her keys.

"OK but why?" I ask a little scared of the way she was acting.

"Well legally it's kidnapping but if you testify that you voluntarily left with me then we should both be OK" she said and I wanted to say you've got this all figured out huh? But it came out "mom did you hit your head do you need a doctor I'll call El" but I have to admit that it's a pretty good plan. 

"No I'm fine but we gotta go right now" she said and I knew something was wrong because she never acts like that.

"Mom you need a doctor" I said in a panic.

"No no I just need..." she trailed before collapsing into my arms.

"Mom? Mom? Wake up come on" I whispered shaking her gently but she wasn't waking, I went to the kitchen and filled a glass with water. I walked back into the living room and poured it over her head, she jumped causing the glass to break and I cut my hand.

"I'm sorry are you OK?" she asked concerned and I nodded.

"Are you?"

"I-I dunno what happened?"

"You just faint" I shrugged but I knew something was seriously wrong "mom you were delusional talking about kidnapping me in legal terms" I said and she gave me the most confused look.

"Kidnap you? Why would I need to kidnap you you're my child ACS won't send you back to a rapist and a drunk" she said angrily.

"Mom easy you just had a blackout that's all but we need to get you to a hospital" I said grabbing her arm and dragging her to the door quickly grabbing my phone and keys. "I'll call El and we'll have to get a cab cause if you pass out when we're driving-"

"Wow easy there it was a once off thing"

"I don't care you need help" I say and now it was like I was kidnapping her.