Visit

The day had finally come to an end. After the concert ended, I was exhausted, but I knew I had to get on a plane right after to leave for Texas.

"You ready babe?" Sam asked me.

I sighed, "yeah".

We walked to the car, and drove off to the airport. I snuggled into Sam's arms till we got to the airport. 1 hour later, we boarded on the plane and left. As soon as we got there, I got a call and found out that this wasn't just a concert. It was a breast cancer awareness concert with some of the MAGCON boys. Nash, Matt, Jack G. , and Aaron. I knew it was gonna be fun. But I wish they would have told me before.

-4 hours before the show-

"Hurry, get in here. They're going to let them in soon" I yelled across the room to Aaron who was on his phone. We were standing in our meet and greet lines, waiting for them to let the fans in. I looked over, and matt was dancing for no reason. So i laughed a bit and waited for them to open the doors. They had finally opened the doors, and all these girls/guys came rushing through. The security had to stop a few. One guy got pushed down by the security guard for no reason. so I got out my meet and greet section, and went over to find out if he was ok.

"Are you okay?" I asked him, while grabbing his hand and helping him up.

"Yeah thanks I'm-" he started to say as he looked up."Y...YO...YOU....YOUR...YOUR...YOUR.... JULIA WISLEY....OHEMGEE" He started to freak out.

I giglled and helped him up all the way.

"Yeah that's me. Go stand over there by my meet and greet station. I'll be right there." I motioned over and he walked over there.

"Are you serious? Why would you do that? What is wrong with you? I get that your a security guard, but I was watching them all come through the door, and he didn't do ANYTHING. So what's your problem? Huh?" I started telling the security guard.

"I...I....I don't know...I just thought....I..."

"I don't wanna see it again. Are we clear?" I said firmly.

"Y..yes ma'm" The security guard said quietly and walked over to stand by the door.

When I finally got back over to my station, there was huge line. The one fan that got pushed down was in the back of the line. I motioned him to come here, and I had my manger take him into the back.

One by one, I met them all. It was a Blast! Just like always, everyone was so kind and nice. 2 hours had gone by, as we were getting our last meets in.

We had finished all the meets, and went to the back of the stage. There, I got ready and practiced. I wore my OBEY tank top, and my high-waisted dark shorts with blue converse. My hair was curled and my makeup was done for it. After rehearsal, the show was about to start. I walked behind the curtains and waited for them to announce me out.

-4 songs later-

The magcon boys finally came out, and we played a bunch of games on stage and with some fans. When we finished those, I had one song left, so I brought out the fan that got pushed just hours before, by the security guard. This whole time, he was watching the show while backstage. So pretty cool I guess.

"For this last song, I'm going to bring out a really cool fan who got pushed by a security guard earlier today. it was unfair and if you got pushed by a security guard, raise your hand." I walked over to the side of the stage and told my manager to go grab those fans and bring them on stage. The stage was pretty big too. In total, there were 11 fans who got pushed. 

They all sat in a circle around the front of me on stage. I started to sing the last song.

To close out the night, we all said our goodbyes, and left. From there, we went straight to the airport, and left for Florida.

-3 hours later(on the plane)-

"I miss you while I'm up on stage. I miss you all the time. I'm sure the guys miss you too." I whispered to Sam while I held his hand as we sat on the plane.

He dropped his head and looked out the window.

"I miss you too. I miss the guys too. I miss everybody like crazy. I've been thinking. What I'd, I went back to LA for only a little bit just to see everyone again. Then, I'll be back after those few days. I promise I will be at your special concert in Vegas too." He said and smiled afterwards.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

We both smiled and had a make out session for about three minutes.

"God I missed that" Sam said and bit my lip.

"Me too" I winked and kissed his cheek.

"So when do you wanna go cm and visit?" I asked.

"Tommorow after your show?" He asked.

"Yeah that works" I smiled and we drifted off to sleep.

ωωωωωωωωωωωωωωω

Hehe they look like butts^^^^^^.

But in all seriousness, I'm sorry this story has been moving so quickly. well that's how I feel about it.

Please let me know what you think about this story. I want to know your honest opinions.

i love you all sososo much <3 you are beautiful»|