First Encounter

Later in the evening, Severus sits at his desk grading papers from his sixth year class. When he comes across Hermione's. Pausing his lifts his head and listens. Toby and Hermione went into Toby's room right after dinner. The door only opened once and all he saw was a black object being summoned into the room.

Thinking about what they could be doing makes Severus' blood run hot. Dropping his head back and rubbing his eyes, it's his son he can't think this way. The girl was far too young anyway.

Severus hears a door open and bare feet walk into the room. He lowers his head and looks at the intruder.

Hermione is standing in front of him with wide eyes, "Sorry Professor I didn't mean to disturb you. I was just getting a glass of water." She is standing in one of his black button up shirts.

Her bare legs look so long with the shirt stopping around mid thigh. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbows and the top 4 buttons were undone leaving her cleavage on full display for the potions master. "Are you still up working? It's late."

"Yes, Miss Granger. I stay up late many nights grading the papers of the imbeciles that attend school here." He reverted his eyes away from her enticing form. Clears his throat and picks up his quill again. He begins reading her essay still feeling her eyes on him.

"Here." He makes the grade at the top and holds it out to her.

Hermione slowly make her way over to his desk leaning across it to reach the paper in his hand. In doing so her breasts slide out of the shirt a little more. Severus takes a deep breathe not able to remove his gaze. "I hope you don't mind but Toby leant me one of your shirts." Hermione says feeling her cheeks redden when she notices where his eyes are trained.

"It's perfectly fine Miss Granger." He replies as he looks her up and down several times. "I can see why my son is so fascinated with you." He sneered trying to hide his appeal.

Hermione move to the side of his desk and sits atop it crossing her legs, "I don't believe you both see the same sort of fascination." Hermione runs her left index finger from her knee upto the hem of the shirt.

"Bottoms do not belong on desks Miss Granger."

Without moving, she replies "That's too bad." Severus looks up from her finger on her leg to her eyes, "I've always wanted to be fucked on your desk."

Severus stand quickly and kisses Hermione, grabbing her face with both hands. The kiss is tentative at first so that she can pull away if she wanted. She didn't. She grabbed his waist and pulled him closer so he was between her leg.

He runs his tongue across her lips asking for entrance which she gives willingly. Hermione brings her hands the button of his pants. He quickly realizes what is happening and pushes her away, taking a few steps back. "This is wrong."

Hermione pulls his shirt tighter around herself in embarrassment. "Why?"

Severus ran his hand through his hair and began to pace not answering her. "WHY?" Hermione demands loudly breaking Severus' train of thought.

"Firstly, you are too young. Toby said his mother is 18 this year. Secondly, you are sleeping with my son." Severus snaps at her then resumes his pacing.

"I am 18 this year and I'm not sleeping with our son." Hermione calmly says.

Severus continued pacing for a few more seconds until what she said hits him. "What?" He asks moving toward her. His eyes searching her face.

"He is OUR son." She slowly exaggerated each word for him.

Severus moved quickly across the room, returning to his spot between her legs his mouth on hers. "Thank the gods." He mumbled between kisses. His hands moving over her body.

Leaving her mouth he trailed his mouth down the side of her next to her exposed chest. "No." She breathed heavily. Severus immediately stepped back believing that she was rejecting him. Hermione grabbed hold of his shirt front before he could get too far.

"Bed. I don't want Toby to walk in on us." She heaved out of breathe. Severus smiled at the witch before picking her up and carrying her to his bed.