chapter-4:

Arvi pov:

Today I got up very late. I quickly got ready and went downstairs.

"Bye mamma" I said and started walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going without having your breakfast" mamma asked shouted from the kitchen .

"Mamma I'm already late, I will eat in the canteen" I said. Before I could go outside Bhai holded my arm and started dragging me to the dining hall.

"Please bhai, I will definitely eat my breakfast in canteen" I pleaded bhai.

"No" he said and took me to the dining hall. I made a puppy face but it didn't work.

"Sit" he ordered and made to sit on the chair.

"Hitler" I mumbled under my breath.

"Hey! I heard that" bhai said.

"it was intended for you to hear" I said scowling at him.

Mamma smacked my arm and said "when will you grow up"

"I'm already grown up mamma" I said smiling cheekily at her. She shook her head.

Mamma served my breakfast and I started eating. Bhabi is feeding breakfast for Adya.

"Arvi come home early today" Mamma said.

"Why mamma?" I asked quickly eating the breakfast.

"In Priya's haldi function I introduced you to vihaan uncle's family"

"Yes mamma, I remembered" I said.

"They invited us to their house for dinner tonight" Mamma said.

"But Mumma I didn't met neither vihaan uncle nor his family before and how papa and Vihaan uncle became friends" I asked as I haven't met them before.

" Your papa met vihaan uncle in a party in Delhi after that they became friends. You didn't met them because before they were staying in Delhi two months back only they shifted to Mumbai" Mumma said.

"K, I will come early today " I said and completed my breakfast and gave a hug to mamma.

I Started to the hospital. After reaching hospital, I directly went to my cabin and attended some cases.

After some time kushi came to my cabin.

"Hi Arvi"

"Hey kushi"

"Shall we go for the coffee?" kushi asked.

"Yes" I said. We went to canteen and after taking coffee, we sat in our favourite spot.

"So what's up" kushi asked.

"Noting much, today we are going for dinner to papa friend's house" I said.

"That's great" she said and we talked for some time and went to our cabins.

Evening I completed work quickly and went to my home.

When I entered home Adya was watching Tom and Jerry.

"Wow Adya Tom and Jerry" I said and started watching it along with Adya. out of all the cartoons I'm very fond of this one. God bless that creator.

"Arvi we don't have much time left, go to your room and get ready" Bhabhi said.

"Five minutes please bhabhi" I said pouting at her.

"K, only five minutes" bhabhi said and went away. Yayy! Five more minutes.

After five minutes mamma came and started scolding me.