Chapter-7:

After two ways:
Kushi pov:
"Di where are u?" Riya asked me over the phone.
"I'm on the way to home" I said.
"Di my dad wants you to come home fast" she said.
"Why?" I asked.
"I don't know di" she said.
"K I'm coming" I said and disconnected the call.

My parents died when I'm 8 years old. So from that day my Chacha and chachi are staying in my house. Riya is their daughter. Chacha is handling my papa's business.
I'm not interested in business so I opted another profession and I became a cardiologist.
I will hand over my property to Riya. Still one year is left for her post-graduation to complete. I love her as my own sister.

My Chacha and chachi love me as their own daughter .I reached my house and went inside.
When I entered into the living room a couple who are in their late fifties are present there.
Chachi took me and made me to sit behind them.

"Hi I'm Roshini and you are Sushma's daughter Kushi right" Aunty asked.
"How do you know about my mom aunty?" I asked.
"Shiv Uncle and your dad were business partners so that's how we became family friends but later we shifted to Delhi" she said.
"You are looking just like your mother" she said and hugged me.
"Thank you aunty" I said smiling at her.

She is looking like a motherly figure to me and I instantly started liking her.
Later I excused myself and went into my room.
Someone knocked on my door and I opened the door to see Chacha is standing there. He came and sat beside me.

"Kushi I have to discuss something important with you" he said.

"Tell me Chacha" I said.

"Kushi I need a favour from you" he asked.

"What is it Chacha?" I asked him.

"You have to marry shiv uncle's son tomorrow" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"It's a business deal and you have to marry him" he said.

"Chacha how I can marry him just for a business deal" I said.

"Please Kushi our business is in loss and this deal help us in regaining our business" he said.

How can I put my family into risk just for my selfish reasons.
"K fine. I will marry him" I said and he smiled.

"Get ready and come downstairs. They want to conduct the engagement now" he said.
"What engagement?"

"Yes, now get ready" he said and went away.

Kushi's dress:

"I have to do this for my family" I chanted to myself and got ready.

Chachi took me downstairs. I took their blessings and aunty made me sat beside her.
"Kushi this marriage is happening not only for a business deal because we liked you. We want to make you as my daughter I law" aunty said.
"I know you have so many questions to ask but don't worry my son is a good person and he will take care of you. Trust me u won't regret this decision" she said.
I want to listen to her but my mind is not accepting her words.
Suddenly the doorbell rang and chachi opened the door and someone came inside. He sat on the sofa opposite to mine.
"My son is here" Shiv uncle said.
"Kushi this is my son Aditya Mehra" aunty said.
Aditya I heard this name somewhere. I lifted my eyes to be met the same pair of deep brown eyes and my eyes widened in shock.

 I lifted my eyes to be met the same pair of deep brown eyes and my eyes widened in shock

He is the same person who saved me in the shopping mall. His eyes are showing happiness and adoration. We both met only once right then why is he so happy.
We both are staring in to each other eyes until aunty interrupted us.
"Let's start the ceremony" aunty said.
They made me to stand in front of him. Chachi brought the rings and gave it to me.
I took the ring with my shivering hands.
"You can do this" I said to myself.
I looked into his eyes and he is smiling. How can he smile by ruining my life I thought to myself.
He placed his hand in front of me and I placed the ring in his finger.
"Kushi give your hand to him" chachi said.
I gave my hand to him and he placed the ring on my finger.
Kushi your life is changing and you are engaged to be married I thought and I don't know what is in store for my future.
Later they all left and I went to my room.
I changed into my night wear and decided to sleep but someone knocked on the door. I opened the door Riya is standing outside of my room.
"Come inside" I said and she came inside.
"Di why are you marrying him?" she asked.
"I have to do this for our family" I said.
"If Aditya jijju won't treat u well then I will teach him a lesson" she said and I laughed.
"Di I will miss u" she said.
"Miss u too" I said and hugged her.
"Di can I sleep with you today" she asked.
"Of course" I said.
We both laid on the bed and started talking about our childhood memories and we don't know when we both drifted into sleep.
------------------------------------

Hello readers who is the chapter? I hope you like the chapter. Read my story, like ,comment and share. Thankyou for your votes and comments.

Keep smiling.......

Keep reading........