Jenlisa

Lets begiiinnnnn!!

Lisa: Hi everyone welcome back to another youtube video im lisa and as you can see guys i am only here in my room and you know what we always do here issssss we always prank yeheyy hahaha

Enough of that what i'm gonna do is im gonna prank jennie my girlfriend that i cheated on her and i got the girl pregnant so lets go..

I am so nervous right nowww omaygash i'm gonna set you guys where she cant see the camera once i off this you will see me on my hidden cam okay goodluck to me guys i am nervous as hell ahhaha. But first im gonna call her.

On the phone

Nini where are you right now? I said

Im near like 10 mins. Why? Jennie said

Oh okay i'll wait you here in our bedroom i wamt to have some serious talk. I said ji a nervous tone.

Oh okay lili wait for me there. Jennie said then she hang up.

10 mins later jennie arived at the house

Jennie pov

When lisa called me earlier i became serious because she never been serious like this before and i feel nervous to this i feel like somthing happened. So i hang up then i drove home faster and arrive at house 5 mins earlier.

Im here. I shouted

I am here at the bedroom she shout back

I made my way to the room and she is like a mess wth did this girl did? In my mind

Hi nini. She said in a serious tone

I need to talk about something. She added

Wait im just gonna change
3 mins later i got out of the cr and i sit on the bed next to lisa and lay my head on her shoulder.

Sooo what do you wanna talk about? I ask her

She said.  Its really serious matter jennie and please promise me that you will listen first to what i will say and please believe me.

Okay this is giving me chill she is realy freaking serious and she looks like she's about to cry wthheckk? I said in my mind.

Ok i will listen. I said to her

It's  a ahmm i. I cut her off

Dont be nervous amd dont cry i can't understand what you will say. I said

Its i ch...chea....cheated on you and. I cut her off again. This time i shout.

Whattt??? Whennn did this happened? She cut me off.

Listen to me first. She said in a cracked voice.

Okay. I said too in a cracked voice and i am crying.

And i got her pregnant. She said in a a little bit fast tone.

Whattt?? I said

It was on when you and girls out and i got bores and i decided to go out and i dont know where i'll go and i just stop at the bar and i got really drunk and i have sex with her and then i feel like i am drugged that i can do nothing i can life my arms or anything in my body for two days and she did it with me. And that day i regret doing it i feel like i am a dosgusting person that why i always say no when you want to make love with me i say that i am always tired even that awakes my buddy down here. She said in acracked tone.

Here i am just sitting at the bed she still shook at what i heard then i slapped her and then cry a lot.

Get out of my house right now lisa. I said in a cracked tone.

Please jennie dont do this to me i can't afraid to lose you. She said

No lisa its enough maybe just give me some time i really need it please or if you don't want then i am the one that will move out. I said

And then i hear i freaking laugh like really freaking loud laugh.

This bitch got time for me to laugh.

What the f**k is funny? I said in a angry tone.

It's  a PRANKKKKKK!!  Shea said in a happy tone.

What the fu..kk lisaaaaa omayagashhh i thought that was reallll. I said.

Im sorry nini to hurt you. She said

But is it true did you did it?? I ask her

N...no i did....didn't  di...dd it with someone else.  She said in a nervous tone and then scratch her shoulder.

Wtf this girl she always do it when she is lying wtff is this girl.

Wth lisaaaaaaa. I shout at her angrily.

I am just jokingggg niniii. She said in a scared voice.

Stop that now and i want you at the bed when i got back from the bathroom. I want you to tie yourself on the bed i will punosh you tonight. I said to her in a serious tone.

Lisa pov

The way she said it i dont know if i will be happy or whag and my buddy is awake now wtf.

So guys tha k you for watchinv and its a a success bye guys.

Hi new storyy