Part 1

• Dedicated to Cyan T. = BEST FRIEND!

OK GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST EVER FAN FIC!!!!! YAY ME! ANYWAY PLS READ COMMENT  AND VOTE!!!!!! IT WILL MEAN ALOT TO ME! ANYWAY! ADVENTURE AND BEYOND! TO THE STORY!

It was a nice day thought Lucia, but it was going to change because of..... a minotaur?

Hi i'm Lucia and i'm a 12 year old girl going to a feild trip that was MASSIVELY boring. " And lets see this is a sculpture of a greek God. Can anyone figure who it is? How about you Lucia?" Says my teacher. "Hmm.. what?" " I asked if you knew which greek God this is." " Um it is..." I look at the tablet that showed the imformation of the sculpture. The words twisted around as I read them. " It is Zues sir, with his masterbolt." "Very well there Lucia." My best friend Anonthy came over. "Hey." He whispers to me. "Hey what do you want?" I whisper back. " Something smells wierd." I sniffed. " I don't smell anything." "Thats the thing, you don't... there is something bad about to happen." "What do you mean? Anonthy you just need some fresh air lets go outside." "Fine." We go outside and as soon as I step out I hear a snorting sound. 'Uh oh here comes the trouble." Anonthy says, while trying to yell at the same time for everything to get inside.

 I AM SOOOO SORRY THAT THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO SHORT BUT RIGHT NOW I AM kinda BUSY! SRRY GUYS! LOVE_Carly