Part 2

I stood frozen in the spot I was in until someone bumped into me.. thats when I began running. "Come on! Come on!" I heard Anonthy say. "Stay calm! There is probably a meaning to this!" My teacher began to say until I saw it. It was a minotaur. I was breathless. "What is happening!" I begin to ask when it charged. "Uh oh" I start to think when I get a idea. I used to be in gymnastics so I could probably jump on it. I begin to get ready, nobody seeing what I am doing, then I jump.I land squarely on its back behind the head. The minotaur snorts and trys to buck me off. "Nah uh bully. You going down. "YEE HAA!!!!" I grab one of its horns in my hand and pull it off, about to stab it in the neck when out of nowhere..shroom! There is a silver arrow stuck in between the eyes. The minotaur turns to dust with me still on it. I fall but am quickly picked up by the people who saved everyone.

~The saviers POV~

Me and my girls where just going around when all of a sudden, we heard a very loud noise, like being in a rodeo. That was when we heard the screams. "Come on girls! We have a monster to kill!" I yell. My girls yell with me. I run out into a what I thought had been a rodeo but might as well be. There was a girl , 11 or 12, and a .... oh no ... a minotaur. "YEE HAA!!!! I hear. What the heck? What does she think she is doing? She pulls off a horn and is about to stab it when one of my girls gets a arrow out and shoots it in between the eyes. " Nice shot." I say to her. We all go and pick her up since she fell when it had turned to dust. "Thanks." She says. I can tell she is shaken up. "Your welcome." One of my girls say when a satyr come up. " Lucia! Are you ok?" He asks. "Uh Anonthy? Why are you part donkey?" Lucia asks then passes out.