(4)

Please, 

Don't leave me, my thought will kill me....

Neville

- N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N--N--N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-

It's been a few months. I was allowed to settle in early in New York, But I've been back and forth from Cali and NYC. It's been exhausting. Rose and I haven't seen much of one another, but when we do to me its awkward but I try my best.

I let my hands fall through her red hair as her back faced me. I pressed my lips on her cheek, waiting a bit for her too stir. When she didn't I kissed her chin, going down to her neck. Finally she moved.

"Mm." I kissed her neck again. "Neville, Stop." I hovered over he spot and kissed it again. She finally faced me and her eyes were tired while a small frown played on her lips.

"Babe i'm tired." She glanced at the clock. The sounds of the tree's blowing outside my window was so different from the sounds of kids laughter late at night or Car's honking. So different from the, 'City that never sleeps' sounds. 

"God Neville, it's 3 in the morning. I have school tomorrow." I cocked my brow. "And I don't?"

Her lids fluttered back open. "You manage to leave high school early. Now your just working aren't you? You have a few months until summer's over and your off to Grown up College."

Her eyes closed back and she Turned on her side, Back facing me once again. I rolled my eyes and laid on my back staring at the dark Ceiling.

My mind ran over to Lovetta and suddenly the memory of how she looked a few months back burst through all my thoughts. I haven't seen her in a while...

I looked over at my phone and grabbed it, swiping up to her contacts.

Neville:

Hey, 

You up?

I clicked off my phone and rested it on my chest. I feel  bad that I haven't bothered checking up on her. I really do miss her, I wonder how she is? My phone buzzed and I saw it was her.

LoveBug:

Sadly.

I smiled. 

Neville:

How are you? Sorry...

Bubbles surfaced then disappeared. It went like that for a while until she responded.

LoveBug:

Good...Y r u sorry?

Neville:

Bc, I haven't talked to you in months. I forgot how you look like...

It said she read it but she never responded. Did she fall asleep? I shook my head and rest my phone back on the Night stand. Always falling asleep on me...

I sighed and tried closing back my eyes.

But nothing worked. My thoughts was on.

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

My breathing was shaky. Every time I inhaled or took a breath, a sharp pain flashed through my chest. My back was curved when I stood, and My skin flappy and sagging on my arms and legs, but gone on my stomach. I still thought I was too fat, but I made sure no one noticed from still wearing big clothes that now slips off my waist or shoulder every time I move. My body feels heavy but light at the same time. I move slowly, and I force smiles when talking to my father.