(8)

Anne-Marie - 2002

Lovetta.

-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-L-

My hand was placed on my left cheek, my pencil dancing back and forth between my index and middle finger, a small sigh escaped my lips quiet enough for me to hear but loud enough for the person sitting next to me to grow annoyed.

My thoughts were everywhere except where it was supposed to be. Art class.

"Psst."

I blinked looking up through my lashes. He was a dorky type of cute. Like a little brother cute. 

Thick rimmed glasses were placed over his brown eye and strands of his dirty blonde hair tickling his right thick brown brow. A freckled journey started on his left top part of his cheek traveling over his button sized nose ending at his right top cheek. His pinkish lips were lopsided, crooked a bit. And to top it off, a funny looking mark was underneath his hair that was falling on his forehead. That just reminded me of Harry Potter.

"Eraser." He whispered.

"What?" I glanced at my Yellow Eraser placed crooked at the side of my blank white sheet of paper that has yet to be covered in artistic colors. The project for the day was to sketch a piece of work that represents you. Who you are, what you scream to the world. Stuff like that. Me being a Future Author brings out the creativity inside me. Just instead of pastel colors or pencils, I use words. Words are what makes me unique. A little saying like a motto.

"Can I use your Eraser?"

What is with people and needing my stuff? Next thing you know i'm in bed with this sucker who releases in less than 30 seconds.

"Why? So you could fuck me and make me loose my virginity and I let you because I am in love with a boy I've known since I've been pooping in diapers?" 'I've harshly whispered.

My table stared at me as if I was on drugs and I just said I'll strip naked and dance to, 'big booty'

The poor kid looked at me shocked, amused, terrified, and just pure awkwardness. He looked around wearily as if he wished he could be sucked in the floor.

"I-I just wanted a Eraser..." He mumbled chewing on his bottom lip like a child.

I blinked and rubbed my head. "I'm sorry." I silently sighed. What is wrong with me?

"Here."

He took it and smiled at me and quickly erased his mistake then returned the small rubber back to me.

It's been 3 days since that night. The night I lost myself to such a weirdo. I know I asked for it and I let it happened but I feel like it was for nothing. Neville is just not interested into me and I seem way to far in him that I can't turn back nor escape. He just sleeps with girls after girls. And despite everything, he still treats me like a child. A child that needs to be on careful watch.

Once art was over I grabbed my stuff and exit the room going down the hall, 

"Hey! Wait up!"

My feet stopped as my head turned to the voice screaming down the hallway.

It was the same kid. He was by my side, hands on knees, heaving. I eyed the distance he ran and looked at him as he tried catching his breath. He barely ran a mile!

I can't be talking though...

He finally caught his breath and looked up to my eye's and gave me that lopsided smile.

"I'm Mickey."

I raised my brow. "I know, it's a childish name. My parents just watched too much Disney channel."

I laughed. "Nice to meet you Mickey, I'm Lovetta." I giggled. "I like Mickey too."

He smiled sheeply. 

"Your name is so beautiful." I smiled. "Unique too. I guess lots of people call you Love."

I nodded, not seeing where he is going with this conversation. "So, it's not new if a male says to you, 'Care to join me my love?', Like in those romantic stories."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh god no, No one ever said that words to me nor even close."

He stared at me with bewilderment. "Speaking of this, I am sorry for earlier it's just I was-"

He cut me off, "Don't worry about it. I've learned a lot about you in that one sentence you just screamed at me." He nudged me as if we were' bestest of friends. "Care to speak of it over coffee?"

****

Mickey was incredibly goofy. He just had that vibe. I was clearly shocked that he was interested in the opposite gender of mines but same of his. He just didn't seem that way, but once he said that I saw him clearly. He was wearing woman Demin jeans, checkered Van's, and a low cut V-neck grey jeans. He was wearing a grey and black Fedora hat and he rocked it.

Truth be told, I secretly always wanted a gay bestfriend. I just knew my dad would freak and think I would turn into one of them. I see no problem with it of course. I just see it as someone being with someone they love truly and has such bravery that they don't give shits of who cares.

Mickey was all of that. Even more. And there is no inch of me disgusted by it, but more, adored.

True love. 

I could so take a picture of him and i and tag #Unlimitedpride.

A quotes popped in my mind as i watched Mickey Slurp his drink, scrolling through his phone.

'As long as your happy, does it matter who you fall in love with?'

I feel happy with Neville... I feel safe and comforted. 

"So.." He set his phone down. "Do explain on your little outburst. Who did such a horrified thing to you? Was it a Eraser inncident as well?" His hands folded, holding his chin up as he smirked at me. I laughed covering my mouth.

"Something like that." And i told him my reason behind such a "Horrid" night.

We exchanged number's and departed ways.

I was heading back to my dorm, when my phone buzzed.

I pulled it out to see it from, Mon futar mari

I answered it suddenly hesitate. I don't know why i was feeling that way but it disturbed me.

"H-hello?" i Whispered. The sweet chilly air of New York blew surrounded me, My hair that was in a ribbon-tied ponytail blew out wild and free as Neville spoke. His words sent me cold and shivering and definetly not from the cold.

"A little birdy told me you lost your virginity."

Oh god who told Neville?! How would he react? In the way Poor Lovetta hopes? 

Please vote! and comment!

Also put some ideas in my head... what should happen next? just give me 3 votes and i'll make the new chapter.