BokuAka

Ship: Bokuto Kōtarō x Akaashi Keiji

Category: ☁

It was just a typical morning for young Akaashi. So many things have been going on around him. People falling in love, people getting into their dream school, and more and more. That feeling of jealousy swarms Akaashi's body. He wouldn't really mind if there's a teeny bit of drama in his life. Or more likely, some love in his life. Akaashi sighed loudly. All he ever did in his life is go to school, study, eat and sleep. Such a boring routine, am i right? Well it was time for Akaashi to study and he thought that he should mix things up a bit and just study in the park. Yes, he knows it's sorta weird that you're outside, out in the beautiful fields and all you're going to do is study. Well that's exactly why Akaashi wants to do it. All he ever does is go to school, home and the library. And he's sick of that. 

It was a wonderful day out and the temperature was just right. But it was pretty chilly so Akaashi wore a plain black hoodie with some dark blue jeans. Plain and simple. And then he had his textbooks and notebooks inside his backpack. He loved his backpack, it was filled with pins and patches of volleyball. He recently joined the volleyball club in his new school, Fukurodani. He wasn't much of an athletic kid but if he's into it then you know he'll give his all. He hasn't met anyone from the club yet since he just joined two days ago but he's really nervous for tomorrow. He's afraid that the captain will push him to his limit way too much. 

He just shook those thoughts away and he took out his math textbook and started diving into problems. It was pretty easy until he landed on a particular one where he should be learning it when he's a third-year. He always wonder how those problems find their way in a lower level textbook. Now he's frustrated, ugh why can't school just... go to hell. Oh wait, it's already hell. Akaashi scratched the top of his head and his eyebrows created a knot. Up until he noticed a person staring at him. He quickly made eye contact with the person. The first thing he noticed was his odd hairstyle that made him look similarly to an owl. He snorted at the look. But rapidly went to his straight face and sat up straight.

"I'm sorry but can i help you with something?" Akaashi asked the owl

"Oh! But i think you're the one who needs help honestly" the boy grinned

"Umm yeah i do need help with a problem but may i ask, who are you?" Akaashi asked suspiciously 

"I'm Bokuto Kōtarō! Nice to meet ya! And you must be Akaashi, right?" Bokuto holding out his hand, offering a handshake

"Yeah.. how do you know my name?" Akaashi asked once again and not noticing Bokuto's hand 

"Oh 'cause you joined the volleyball team two days ago, didn't you?" Bokuto answered and quickly retrieving his hand, saving himself from embarrassment

"Oh yeah. Are you in the volleyball team too, Bokuto-san?"

"Yup! I'm the captain of the team!" Bokuto said proudly. Just as he said that Akaashi quickly realized that he didn't even shake his hand or anything. He even came off as rude at one point. Gosh, he hopes that this captain doesn't punish him for his actions. He instantly felt his cheeks heat up from the embarrassment. 

"Oh OH sorry, Bokuto-san! I am Akaashi Keiji, I played setter during my middle school days and i am now a second-year!" Akaashi half-yelled while saying that. While also bowing his head towards his senpai. Bokuto chuckled at these actions.