IwaOi

Ship: Iwaizumi Hajime X Oikawa Tooru

Category: 🍋

Side ships: Matsukawa Issei X Hanamaki Takahiro

"Haa!" Iwaizumi yawned aloud

That was followed with a sigh from his roommate, Oikawa. They were up all night doing some homework they had to do from math class in Oikawa's bedroom. The clock read 1:39 and it was pretty late and they had class in thursdays. Iwaizumi looked over at Oikawa who was laying at his bed, lightly snoring. The ace clicked his tongue out of annoyance. "Why am I even fucking in love with this guy?" Iwaizumi wondered. Why was he in love with his idiotic of a best friend? All he can recall is Oikawa always annoying him with his needy requests. "Iwa-chan~ Can you please tell Makki to clean the dishes?" "Iwa-channn! Can you tell Mattsun to stop spamming me with pictures of my ugly crying face?" Iwa-chan this, Iwa-chan that, blah blah blah. But lately, Oikawa's requests have been off and weird. "Iwa-chan~ Can you carry me to my room? Bridal-style?" That one was a more recent one. And of course Iwaizumi had to obey the crazy setter or else he won't stop bugging him. And that's when he knew, that's the reason why he's so in love with this guy. His annoying smile, his wacky pose, his silly tantrums and his bothersome requests, were the ones that made Oikawa attractive to Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi didn't even bother waking Oikawa up since he was the one who had the most homework out of the two. After cleaning up the empty mugs and scattered loose leafs, Iwaizumi took a good, long look at Oikawa's face. He was so peaceful. Iwaizumi felt the need to touch him. He gently caressed the other boy's face. The soft skin felt so different against Iwaizumi's rough and muscular hands. The feeling of Oikawa's cheek on Iwaizumi's fingers was like a sandpaper against feathers. Iwaizumi was so into it, he didn't even realize Oikawa beginning to stir.

"Hhm? Iwa-chan? Why are you still here?" The sleepy boy said as he rubs his eye

"Uh um w-well i was just cleaning! Yeah and you fell asleep, trashykawa" Iwaizumi stuttered while saying that. "Geez. Can I be any more anxious?" Iwaizumi thought.

"Oh, well goodnight, Iwa-chan" Oikawa hugged Iwaizumi as a goodnight farewell. But Iwaizumi didn't let go of his childhood best friend. He hugged even tighter.

"Uh hey Iwa-chan, something wrong?" Oikawa tapped on Iwaizumi's back. He doesn't know what's happening to Iwaizumi. Is he sick? Does he need something? He has no idea (Oikawa u oblivious fucker-) Iwaizumi pulled away from Oikawa, hands still on the other's shoulder. He grabbed ahold of it like its his dear life.

"Hey i got a question for you, Tooru" Iwaizumi started. Oikawa knew this was serious. Iwaizumi never called him by his first name unless he was angry or if he wants to ask Oikawa about something serious. Either one of those is possible. He hopes it isn't the first one, because when iwa-chan's angry, its going to be hell.

"Sure what is it?"

"Why are you asking me these weird requests lately? Like carrying you to your bed "bridal-style", or asking me to sit here whiel you go to sleep. What's up with that?" Iwaizumi finished. Oikawa's face was blank but a smirk crept its way onto his face.

"You seriously don't know, Hajime?" Iwaizumi honestly don't know. He shook his head once. Oikawa chuckled

"Oh c'mon, iwa-chan. Isn't it obvious? I'm fucking in love with you, you oblivious dork!" Oikawa screamed out. Iwaizumi was shock, i mean he didn't expect a confession to come out of Oikawa's mouth right now. He didn't even expect a confession to happen ever. He was appalled. His mouth dropped, leaving it wide open. That's when Oikawa swooped into a kiss. Forcing his tongue into the ace's throat. He placed his hands onto Iwaizumi's cheeks, his hands feeling the warm skin beneath it. It was burning by the second. Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa by the back of the neck and deepened the kiss further. He never felt this before. The adrenaline rushing through him, more importantly in his down region.

He pushed Oikawa onto the bed, landing the setter onto his back, while the ace took off his shirt.

"Ooh~ iwa-chan are we gonna see your marvelous muscles?" Oikawa said

"You're going to see a whole new side of me, Tooru" Iwaizumi said seductively into Oikawa's ears. Sending a shiver down the brunette's spine. Oh how he wants to see that now. Iwaizumi started placing red marks all over Oikawa's upper body. While still teasing the lower half with his hands.

This is going to be a long, looong night~

~Next day~

Iwaizumi woke up with an adorable, sleeping Tooru placed on his chest. He wouldn't mind waking up like this every morning. He slowly got off the bed, trying not to wake the sleeping boy up, but that failed when he noticed that the boy began to stir.

"Morning, Tooru" Iwaizumi greeted the taller boy with a kiss on the forehead

"Mhmm~ morning to you too, Hajime" Oikawa replied sleepily

"You go and sleep for awhile, while i'll cook us breakfast" Iwaizumi stood up to get his clothes back. It took him awhile to find all his clothes since they did throw them all over the place.

He went down to the kitchen after a quick shower and looked at the clock. 7:03. Mattsun and Makki should've been home last night. As if on queue, the couple walked into the kitchen together. Yawning and rubbing their eyes, like they didn't really have the greatest sleep last night.

"Morning guys" Iwaizumi greeted the two and was responded with a hum.

"You guys look awful! Don't worry i'll make you guys some coffee and some breakfast." Iwaizumi said cheerfully.

"Someone sure is happy in the morning. Last time i checked, you're not a morning person, Iwaizumi" Makki said

"Yeah, he must've gotten it on with Oikawa last night. Also dude, just some advice, please lower it down late at nights. And make sure that no one was actually in the house to hear ya guys fucking" Mattsun finished as he took a sip of his coffee. Iwaizumi's face turned red as fuck upon hearing that. He forgot about Mattsun and Makki coming home late at Wednesdays. He's so embarrassed now cause Oikawa was really, really loud last night. He wondered if the two would ever be the same again. As he turned off the stove, he took a mental note to say sorry to Makki and Mattsun. After clearing up the kitchen area, he saw Oikawa standing there with an oversized shirt that belongs to Iwaizumi. He probably didn't realize that there are other people in the table cause he still looked sleepy.

"Hajime~ when should we do it again?" Oikawa said out of the blue. "Cause it was really fun~"

Upon hearing that, Iwaizumi was ready to die as he saw Mattsun's "imma make fun of you bc of this for your entire existence" face and Makki's "me too" face, looking at each other. The two burst out laughing causing Oikawa to JUST realize they had company.

"Oh boy" Iwaizumi sighed as he gets ready for the non stop teasing from the two

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

And i did it!!! i like did this in 3 hours. ngl easy as fuck. also we gotta love the meme lords. if it isnt clear enough, the 4 third-years live all together and are going to the same college. now theyre all dating UwU. next imma do a sorta based on real life story. got this from my friend. rlly cliche ngl but ya know eh. till next time

-author~chan 🐝