Him

He opened the door half naked and quickly covered my eyes. I'm too virgin to see this. "What?" He ask in a annoyed voice "I was coming of here to ask if you can turn the noise down because I-" " blah blah blah yea I'll keep it down" he slams the door on my face, I just stood there in shock, i had no words. I quickly hurry back to my apartment room and close the door and try my hardest to fall asleep after think of what I saw. It's been 4 hours later and I still couldn't fall asleep I kept thinking of my next door neighbor and his body. I had to start thinking about something different so I started going over my PowerPoint notes for the pitch of my new job but he was just flashing through my mind.  The Sound of his voice made me horny. Just then I heard his door unlock and a women who sounded pissed off "what the fick Alex!?" I Walked over to my door and open it slightly. I could see my neighbor throwing her clothes out the door and her standing there half naked. "We're not togehter anymore so you don't live here". She picking up her stuff and looked over to me "what the hell you looking at?" She looked crazy and I didnt want to be involved but I said nothing and close the door. I put my back against my door and breath in and out as I slide down the door landing on my butt. All of a sudden a knock on my door came I got quiet and started crawling towards my bed. Another knock I knew it was the women bc I could her mumbling under her breath. She left and I was finally able to go to sleep.