Chapter Fifteen

After twenty minutes, I was headed back into the clubhouse with Half Sack following behind me, carrying huge boxes of takeout. As I stepped inside, everyone's eyes were on me. All the guys were silent, making me feel a bit worried and uncomfortable. I sat the food down on the bar, before turning back to the guys.

"Is there a problem?" I asked, before Jax snatched the laptop from Juice.

"What's this?!" He exclaimed, as he showed me my own criminal sheet.

"Uh, I can explain all of that." I replied, causing him to frown.

"Every detail." He spat, causing me to nod quickly.

"Of course, every detail. Well, when Dean and I were nineteen, we got arrested after a bar fight, cliché, I know. Anyhow, so they looked through all our shit and found everything. Ya see, to get the information we need for some of the ghosts or other supernatural creatures, we have to talk to people, explore crime scenes, see evidence, so, we have fake ID's, fake badges for everything you can think of, FBI, CIA, US Marshall, Doctors, Homeland Security, police officer, Sheriff, really anything we need for a job. We have someone who makes the fake badges and ID's when we need them, and answers phones impersonating our superior when needed." I stated, causing everyone to look at me warily.

"What about the credit card fraud?" Tig asked, making me nod.

"Well, that one's easy. Ya see, when we keep getting the free trials on different credit cards, we use them. We put them in fake names and use them to the maximum amount, before we destroy the cards and get new ones. Pretty much as simple as that. That's why you couldn't find any type of credit card transactions on me." I replied, as I glared at Juice for a third time.

"Dangerous weapons charge?" Clay read off the screen, causing me to sigh.

"Now that, well, I can't explain that completely without a show and tell. My family and I use guns and knifes on supernatural creatures, among other weapons, to kill them or at least wound them to let us get away. We have the weapons specially made, so we know how to kill pretty much everything. Uh, want to see my arsonel, or well, what I have in my car? I have a little in my house as well." I asked, before bringing them out to my car.

    I opened the trunk, before slowly opening my secret compartment. Inside was most of my weapons. Everyone stared at them for a moment, before I closed it back up.

"I have pretty much everything you can think of. All those books at my house, they give a bit of information on all the supernatural creatures, so we know at least a little about what we're getting into before we decide to go at it head on." I stated, as I looked at all of their faces.

"Are you a wanted fugitive?" Jax asked, causing me to shake my head.

"Nope, I got the charges dropped once they figured out that I was telling the truth about the supernatural. Well, they didn't drop them from the sites and stuff, but I don't have anyone coming for me. I pretty much am clean." I replied, causing him to sigh in relief.

    He hugged me, as everyone gave me a pat on the shoulder or a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, knowing that you're so skilled with weapons and kicking ass, you think you could work with us sometimes?" Clay asked, causing Jax to stiffen up.

"She's not going to get into this shit. She's got a pretty much clean record and we need to keep it that way." Jax stated, though Clay didn't listen.

"You could really be an asset to us, even if it's just as backup." Clay said, causing me to sigh.

"I'll think about it." I mumbled, before he walked off inside with everyone else but Jax.

"Don't tell me you're really thinking about this." He panicked, causing me to shake my head.

"No, I'm not. I have enough shit going on with protecting people from the supernatural, I don't need club shit coming down on me because I decided to be Clay's backup." I replied, causing Jax to sigh in relief.

"Christ, I don't know what I'd do if you had agreed." He commented, as he held me close to him.

        As I was hugging Jax, I seen a black car slow down in front of TM. I smirked when I seen Tara staring at Jax and I with wide eyes. She looked angry, but all I could do was smirk at her. To piss her off more, I dipped my head just enough for Jax to bend down and kiss me. I seen her quickly pull off, as I smiled into the kiss. If that didn't drive her away, I don't know what will.

    Anyhow, soon Jax and I headed inside the clubhouse again. Jax sat down next to Juice on the couch, before pulling me down in his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist, as I wrapped mine loosely around his shoulders. Juice looked over at us, before I glared at him again. He visibly gulped causing me to smirk.

"I'm going to kick your ass for searching shit about me." I stated, causing Juice to flinch.

"I-it was Jax's idea." He stuttered, as I giggled.

"It's fine, I'm cool now. Though I'm glad to know I scare the ever living hell out of you." I commented, causing him to nod quickly.

"You honestly scare me more than Gemma." He replied, causing the guys to laugh.

"That's the truth." Half Sack added, causing more laughs.

"Don't worry guys, I'll have everyone else wetting their pants soon enough. They'll be scared to look me in the eye by the end of the year." I said, causing a few more chuckles.

"You sure about that?" Tig asked, and I smirked.

"You haven't seen shit yet until you've seen me pissed off." I retorted, causing everyone to laugh.

    If only they knew I was telling the truth. Dean could easily tell them just how scary I could be...

×××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you guys liked this chapter. So, this didn't happen exactly as I wanted but here it is. What do you guys think?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx