Chapter 2

Dipper POV

I walked down the hallway and it felt endless. I huffed still walking and finally found a huge room with a stone thrown. I walked over to it and looked at the stone. I gasped as I saw it was the town people. " bill you got some explaining to do" I said turning to look right into bills eye. " your awake pine tree" he said surprised and happily. " yes now turn these people back to normal" I said tapping my foot.he chuckles and starts to glow. I blushed as bill was now human and wrapped his arms around my waist. " I missed ya pine tree your family been annoying looking for you " he said letting out a huff. I chuckled and lean back into him.

Meanwhile at gravity falls

Mable POV

I missed dip it's been 10 years and theirs no sign of him. Where could he have gone. Bill put me in a bubble so where was dip and dots bubble. Though bill is stuck inside gravity falls so that only leaves so little places dip can be. But we been everywhere. I growled looking at the map and looked at all the places we checked. Grunckle ford and grunckel Stan are starting to give up. I yawned sitting down. Bill had been giving me nightmares since I keep annoying him. I looked to see Pacifica sleeping wearing one of my sweaters. I sigh and walk over to her and laid next to her wrapping my arms around her waist falling asleep for the little moment I can.

Ford pic
I fail him. I'm supposed to be smart and protect everyone but I let bill take dipper and now we can't find him. I'm afraid dipper is most likely dead. Bill get rid of things once he loses interest and their is no way he is still Into dipper.

( this chapter good )