choen Love story

05

Noen grabbed me and pulled me down and hugged me "just a few more minutes I wanna hug u for a bit " I smile and said "okay " blushing really hard and  hugged him back giving him a kiss on the forehead.

//NOEN///

Chase seems different today he seems more relaxed I wonder why,,, I got up and went for a shower and got dressed.
"Chase C'mon let's go get some food we still had 2 hours untill the bus would be here so let's get food and hang out with the others" I had a smile on my face and I was happy Chase smiled back at me but it wasn't a fake smile or a smile filled with lust it was a smile of love and happiness that he normally gave Cynthia....maybe he feels the same- no, no way he does he is dating Cynthia no way he likes me back.
We headed to the others and he was smiling but when he seen Cynthia that smile disappeared "Chase are you okay,,,mhm maybe you should go talk to her he has been staring at you for a while now" I was really worried about him and wanted him to be happy even it it meant we weren't to talk..."not right now , she has been staring at me filled with hate and I'm fine with that but if she keeps glaring at you like that we are gonna have problems" Chase sounded worried as well he put his head on my shoulder and we talked with the others.

(10 mins later))
//CHASE///

Its been 10 minutes already and she is still glaring at Noen and staring at me, I whispered in Noens ear "hey I'll be right back I'ma go talk to Cynthia" Noen nodded his head as a okay
I went over to Cynthia to talk to her and to tell her something.. "hey Cynthia can we talk for a moment" Cynthia looked at her friend and looked back at me thing I was gonna say sorry and get over it "of course babe" she looked at me with a smile
I had to tell her,,
"Cynthia I didn't bring you over here to beg for forgiveness I brang you here to tell you we can't be together anymore, i get you don't like Noen but he is an amazing person he was there for me when I was upset or scared and didn't leave my side, Cynthia I'm sorry but i-i don't love u like that anymore, I love someone else and it doesn't matter to me how much you hate me, but disrespect Noen and we are gonna have problems,, sorry Cynthia bug I'm breaking up with you" I watched as she got a mad and angry look on her face *slap* "I hate you Hudson why, he is nothing why ARE YOU CHOOSING HIM OVER ME" Cynthia was screaming at me and I'm pretty sure many heard and seen her slap me...when Cynthia walked away I went back to room.

//NOEN///

I seen Cynthia slap Chase, and him running off.."hey Noen you okay" Jaden whispered to me,, "a-ah yeah I'm fine I'll be right back" Jaden nodded his face and I ran to the room to check on Chase.