Ch. 21 - Decisions Do Affect People

This chapter has constant change in POV's so... Lol haha

**********

~ Chapter 21: Decisions Do Affect People ~

♣ Gabby's POV: ♣

"Ok, throw another one," I prompted Justin, who lay across from me on the couch. Our legs were too long for the couch so I had to put mine on top of his and we both held a bowl of popcorn in our laps, taking turns in throwing one into the other's mouth. So far, we were failing at every attempt, and just about at least twelve pieces of popcorn were scattered on the floor in a short amount of time.

I still couldn't believe Justin waited so long for me to come home. And I did feel bad when Harry left, he wasn't acting like himself but I couldn't argue with him. If he wanted to go home, he wanted to go home. Maybe my breath smells? He's getting tired of me? I don't know. At least Justin is here to keep me entertained. That is... Until I have to go to sleep. So far, ever since I got home today I accomplished; one, taking a shower while Justin waited here watching tv, and two, hanging out with one of the biggest Popstar in the world.

You guessed it. Haven't done any homework. Zero.

"I can't keep you up, I really should go," Justin said, getting ready to stand up.

"No, no, no, this is fun, c'mon stay! Preeetty pleeeeasse!!" I begged with my best pouty face. He let out a chuckle and laid back down, gathering a handful of popcorn in one hand.

"I'm only here to steal your food, then," he teased, his mouth full. Geez, he sounds like Niall.

"Gross, swallow your food before you speak, ya animal!" I laugh, throwing a tiny popcorn at his face. He caught it with his mouth and both our eyes widened.

"WE GOT ONE!!!" we cheered in happiness, clapping goofily. We're crazy kids, aren't we? But I was glad Justin was here since no one was home. Weird.

"Hey, wanna sleepover?" I asked without thinking. After realizing what I just suggested, I blushed and closed my eyes. "S-sorry, too pushy?"

"No, it's fine. I'd love to," he smiled, stuffing his mouth with more popcorn.

I rolled my eyes before giggling, "You're such a pig."

----------

♣ Liam's POV: ♣

I feel absolutely terrible.

I know, I know, I'm hurting Harry and I really wish I didn't have to. I'm not at all being selfish, I just have something planned. I mean, seriously, lately I've been thinking way too much about Gabby. It's crazy, I might just be insane but... I'm thinking I probably fancy her. Don't get me wrong, Gabriella is sweet, pretty, a nice girl, has a beautiful personality, e-.. Uhh.. Lemme stop there.. But anyway, I love her as a friend and nothing more since the beginning. If I develop feelings for her, I'm jeopardizing my friendship with Haz. I really don't want to do that, but I can't talk to him about it. It's just... Strange...

I honestly don't know how he'd feel. He probably hates me right now but he has to understand that I need to go through with my plan. The plan that I would be explaining right now.

Basically, I want to spend more time with Gabby. I want to realize what are these things I'm feeling and what better way to discover whether I fancy her or think of her as a friend than to hang out? If it turns out that these feelings are nothing but friendship, by all means, Harry can have her. If I really did develop feelings for her... I don't know what to do. I'm not one to be rude and just steal her away. I can't do that to a mate.